Good enough looking?

Good enough looking?
Be completely honest please

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't fancy the glasses or beanie, but your face doesn't look bad at all. You fdon't seem to have any acne and it's proportionate. You do seem just a little chubby but that's no biggie. Maybe switch up your style a little bit? Groe out the beard if you'd like to, I think that would look great!

• Whats wrong with acne hoe

• Literally. Lol

• why are u both sad

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww, you look so baby-faced and gentle.

All I can suggest is losing a few pounds and either growing your hair or cutting it. You're at the awkward stage where it curls all over the place, so you need to let it get longer and heavier, which straightens it a bit, or just cutting it shorter.

What Girls Said 11

• yeah :)

• You've got cute eyes. If you were clean shaven or we'll trimmed and work out to have a decent body you'd be quite attractive.

• If I shave I look like a 15 year old D: I am actually in the process of growing my beard out. This photo is about a month old. Thank you for the kind words :3

• Alright - let's get down to this:
    You've got a good face, in general. You're not bad looking, really. The beard's good and you've got nice eyes. But it just needs some work, I believe. Again, it's just my opinion.
    I think you need to cut it down three things:
    Firstly - the glasses. I think you'd look much better without them (try contacts, perhaps). They'd brighten up your face considerably and make the most difference, I believe.
    Secondly - the hair. Comb it back maybe, or cut it. Try a different look. It would change your appearance drastically - for the better!
    Lastly - the smile. Add it, and you'll see a huge difference.
    Good luck. Hope I helped in some way. :)

• You're not ugly, you are hot, adorable, dateable, doable. What's the magic word? Stop this nonsense, because judging by your looks you could get a lot of girls so stop asking us dweebs what we think and go get em.

• I reccomend shave, cut hair, get contacts, lose hat.
    At the mo I'd give u 5/10.

• Date me

• You look decent & friendly which is nice

• No.
    3.8/10

• You're reallyyy cute but i think if you lose a bit of weight you'd be like the hottest guy ever

• But i would seriously date you even at your weight right now to be honest.

• Aw thank you :3 I'm actually down to 256 lbs from 286 lbs. My goal is to get to 220, I feel like that is where I would be most happy. Not to skinny, and not too big! Thank you again :D

• You're cute! :3

• Yes you're cute ❤️

What Guys Said 3

• Lose the glasses (get contacts), and trim the beard. I'm always sporting a 5 o'clock shadow. Without a beard, I look 4...

• Better than me bro haha you'll do fine

• 3/10