Why do you think white guys like to stare at me?

First and formost i am not racist in any way shape or form and i find all men attractive. I have noticed that when I go out in public white men and sometimes women stare at me. This has even happened in church. Now I an sure other men have probably stared but its mostly Caucasians. I have even had a few white ladies at work greet me but look me up and down. Why is this? https://postimg.org/image/5dydicsmv

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear Anonymous ,

in order not to be racist, you don't need to find men of all races attractive.
    Each race has their physical attributes, and sure you will have some that you like more, some less, some that you don't like.

The difference is:
    racism: I don't like someone because he is of his/her race.
    correct: I still like some race more, some less, and some not, but not because of race, instead, because of how they look.

There are many Caucasoids around you, or they are less shy than the others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they don't see many black people?

What Guys Said 11

• because they find you attractive

• Something about your look catches attention of others. What is something that you think is unique or rare about your look. It can be something about your skin, facial features, what you wear, etc. You have to figure that out.

• Because you're pretty?

• You know carl they stare but never approach. Thats why i didn't think it was attraction

• Of course it's attraction. They don't approach because of the totally fucked up racial problem in this country.

• Maybe they think you are pretty

• Because they want some chocolate... ;)

• because you are attractive

• Because you are sexy

• Maybe you have a booger or maybe there's something on your face

• You're really cute

• no clue!!

• cause you're attractive

What Girls Said 3

• The same thing happens to me. Usually, it's white guys 10-20 years older than me, but rarely black guys. Some people tell me that my face looks unique and that I don't have "black" facial features, but I don't really know what they mean by that.

• I have the same problem with black men

• Apart from the fact your pretty, it could be the outfit your wearing at the time.
    I find that a low cut top or a short dress satisfies me attention seeking needs, as I would rather be looked at than be ignored