Worst historical death? Buried alive, burned alive, fed to lions?

Which is the worst way to die?

Over time there have been many unthinkable ways in which people have been killed

Crucifiction,

The acient Egyptians used ti impale people (in through thier bottom, out of thier heads)

Genghus Khan (Mongolian warlord) used to boil people alive

In England people were hung, racked, drawn, beheaded (hung until nearly dead, limbs pull out of thier sockets using horses, being cut open and having your organs removed.. whilst alive)

Being stoned to death

Which would you fear above them all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• buried alive for sure. I can't imagine anything more horrifying than that

• Slow slicing 0.o

link

• being stoned to death from all sides.

• There are some states where hanging is still an option. All on the east coast, some of the first settlements?

• lol. good point.

and yes, I do know that. hangings still happen too.

• I think in that situation you'd want a rock thrown at you from behind, hopefully it'll be a big one and it'll kill you quickly :)

You do know that stonings still happen? They dig holes, bury you so just your head is showing and kill you?

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

Impalement seems quite horrible. Some people survived for days...

• It seems you are incorrect link

• Being crucified you actually suffocate believe it or not. All your weight being supported by your arms makes breathing very difficult, you eventually suffocate

• > For days? Where have you heard this?

link

> How long do you think you'd survive on a cross and what do you think the cause of death would be?

Depends, if the nails don't hit any major arteries, I suppose I wouldn't bleed to death. I guess infection or dehydration would claim me. Bleeding to death seems preferable.

• Show Older
  • jesus! those are some pretty horrible deaths. Humans suck big time. Burning or boiling would be the worst!

• Trust old, oft neglected being burnt at the stake for me. But I don't think we have a real insight into the most painful way to die...

I guess the most prolonged ones.

• The judas cradle, the brazen bull, the pear of anguish, the tree terror, the human press, the disembowelment crank, the bee basket. Look them up if this kind of thing interests you.

• Getting thrown in the Brazen Bull.

link

• boiled seems tough.

• Being dragged after a car butt naked on aspfalt in highspeed is the worts death I can think of :/

• It'd be a much quicker death than being buried. I'd prob take this over crucifiction, you'd die pretty quickly being dragged

• Death sex from prostitutes with razorblades in their Vaginas- Vietnam war.

• what? how do you get razor blades up there?

• This isn't the worst death I can think of but this is twisted! Bleeding to death from the penis doesn't rate amongst burned, buried, 'hung, drawn, quartered' etc but it's bad

How did the women no die with razor blades in them?