What does it mean when a man winks?

When a man smiles, touches your arm and winks at you what does that mean? He knows you're with someone else but he seems content winking and smiling at you when he talks...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• I don't trust men that wink... it creeps me out :S

• It may be your "gentlest way of flirting", it's off-putting nonetheless.

• Why so? It's our gentilest way of flirting? Would you prefer we just squeeze your ass?

• Selected as most helpful

Don't think I've ever done this..

• I've done the winking a few times before just to flirt.

• When I do this, I am simply acknowledging a woman's beauty. I do this just to flirt.

• I like to execute the sexy wink at a girl after I just made a terrific sounding compliment or flirt of some sort to add to the fun and humor. If I just wink at girl for no apparent reason (I never do) I am either so horny, that I would have sex with manure, or so drunk my BAC will be over 100.

• dont be naive. he wants to get to know u.

• Your butt. He wants it.

• A wink can be a lot of things..when I wink it is just a friendly gesture and/or conveys a private joke...but...some guys evidently use that to test for possible sex...ugh...because of that, I seldom wink anymore...at the least...a female has to process this to try to determine if I am merely being friendly or trying to hit on her...is too bad...I liked winks.../:/:/:

• he wants to pound vash

• lol

• lol now I want to play wow damn it guy I'm trying to quit

• link vashj?