Can get ready in 10 minutes, girls?

today my dad woke me up at 8:50 and said we were leaving at 9 sharp.

i can't think of any girl who can get ready in 10 minutes.

my hair takes 30 minutes or longer on it's own. it's a mess when I wake up, all fluffy and all over the place. my cute little curls take time.

makeup is 10 minutes by itself. I don't know if I need it, but I feel 10x better with it, so I invest the 10 minutes doing it.

getting dressed also takes 10 minutes. I like to stand in front of my closet thinking about where I'm going, what I'm doing, and who I'm seeing to decide what I'm wearing. I also have to pick out shoes and accessories.

this morning I decided on the cute outfit and put my hair in a messy bun and didn't wear makeup. blehh haha. at least we were only going to see my cousins.

how did the wording of my question change?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 28

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

Haha yes, I did that every time I slept in during the school year! (Which believe me, is a lot...)

My hair is naturally pretty straight, but it'll wave sometimes cause I'm a swimmer and chlorine just makes my hair wavier, I don't know why. But if it doesn't look good, I'll just put it up in a ponytail or bun, and if I want it to look neater I'll do a low side ponytail.

Makeup I can do really fast cause I do the same routine every day. That takes me like 5 minutes, since I don't wear foundation...just mascara, eyeliner, a little eyeshadow.

Getting dressed takes like 3 minutes since I usually pick something to wear the night before haha.

So yes, I can...but no matter what, I almost always put on at least a little makeup. (Unless it's to somewhere like a swim meet or practice) What can I say, I'm extremely selfconscious without it..

• GAG(A) Moderators.

• Yup! & I look good too ;) I'm pretty quick !

• or to incriminate the asker

• Site Admins change the wordings to be more...appealing for people to answer.

• haha were you ready by 9?

I'm a total tomboy.

2 min = shower and brush teeth

2 min = make up

2 min = hair

3 min = clothes

1 min = perfume, deo, jewellery

1 min = bag and shoes

1 min = Butt in car

Time needed to look presentable = 12 minutes

Minutes spared by not having my dad complain how I "can never be ready on time" = Priceless

• haha thanks ;)

• "1 min = butt in car"!?! Got a stitch in my side from laughing. You're awesome.

• anyone can get ready in 10 minutes. the question is do you want to look good?

• It takes me about 2 hours. My dad knows to give me at least 2-3 hours or else I just will be late or not go.

• it takes 20 minutes for me to get out of bed.

let alone 10?! are you kidding me?!

• Omg no!...I wake up 2 hours before work and it takes me a half hour just to pick out my outfit. I change my mind so many times, the quickest I could ever get ready would prob be 30 mins, and that would be hard

• Ten minutes is impossible. I need at least half an hour.

• I can if I have to...I can get dressed rather quickly, and the fastest I've ever put make up on took a little under 2 minutes, and it looked like it always did. As for my hair? I usually leave it down anyway, so when I'm in a rush I just quick brush it and go. Sometimes I'll go as far as to pin my bangs back..

• I take WAY too long to get ready sometimes...

Shower 30mins, exfoliating face/ cleansing etc 15mins, pick out clothes/ shoes/ accessories 20mins, hair 30mins, make up 15 mins.

Almost 2 hours later and I'm done :) although there are days where I can skip a lot of it and be ready in 30 min or so x

• It's really easy. T-shirt. Jeans. Pony tail. If you really feel like you need it, foundation.

• Hell yes I can! But I would have to be pretty quick...but I could definitely get ready. I may not look perfect, but who cares if I'm going to college...not like there's anyone there I want to impress... Hahaha x)

• I need to take a shower in the morning, so no, I definitely can't. If I don't take a shower, I feel really gross and my hair is...ugh. I COULD get ready in 10 (and I often do, when I don't give a sh*t), but I wouldn't want to, I hate feeling rushed.

Generally though, shower is 15 minutes, getting ready/dressed is 10, makeup is 10, and hair is 10. More or less.

• I've woke up and hour late and had to be at work in 15 min and it takes me 15 min to walk to work lol, so I had to get ready in 5min and run to work xD

• yeah I could easily..i would just skip straightening my hair and put it in a bun or something

• The trick is to not always bother with the cute little curls, the makeup, etc. It might be his way of hinting at that...

Shower, 5min. You have the thing you're wearing set out the night before, so that takes another 4 minutes. Check your bag for keys, slap on your sneakers/heels and you're done in approx 12 minutes flat.

• I can and I have. I can get my hair done in less than 5 min if need be, and if I'm in that much of a hurry I won't bother with makeup - just lip gloss. I don't like to be that rushed though.

• Takes me 15 min for my hair, 10 to get dressed and 20 for my makeup. I'm usually ready to leave the house an hour after I get up because I need to eat breakfast too

• I could if I absolutely had to, but that would mean no shower, no makeup, and hair in a ponytail. I'd feel pretty gross :P

• It takes me a half an hour if I'm not doing much, and an hour if I'm doing a lot.

• Show More
  • I like a girl that has messy like some times it show they have a wild sides love it

• I am one of the few guys on this entire site that will say the following:

To be honest, I love the high-maintenance look. I like my females super-girly. :)

• I think it's attractive when a girl doesn't look like she spent forever getting ready. It makes her look high maintenance when she does look like she took a long time.

• Now imagine a girl who dressed that way all the time and tried to look as good as she possibly could while still fitting within those parameters. That's the look I like to go for, personally.

• Imagine you're going out on a date with a guy and he's going to be picking you up on a motorcycle. How do you dress for the date? You can't put too much effort into your hair because it's getting smooshed into a helmet anyway. You can't put much makeup on because you'll mess up the inside liner of the helmet. You can't wear heels or a dress for obvious reasons. Have to wear long pants and some sort of above-the-ankle-shoe such as a boot or hightop sneaker (if you care about safety, anyway).

• Well, personally I was never really into "girly girls." I like the look a girl has when she shows she's always up for anything. You know, the kind of look that's still pretty but can be active as well. Someone who doesn't need to go home and change into a different set of clothes and shoes to go out and do something adventurous, fun, and maybe a bit dangerous.

Here's the best way I can describe it...

• Show Older
  • Hair 5 minutes, makeup 4 minutes, clothes 1 minute. =] I can do everything in 10 minutes. I usually take about an hour though.

But I'm not a girl!

• Lol, really? Thanks then, haha. And LOL, I was actually gonna write that in my answer, the term 'beating them at their own game', but the other answers suggest otherwise, haha

• ^_^ In only 10 minutes!