Have you ever dreamed about your wedding ceremony?

I am the only one again dreaming. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I dread the idea of that. My parents drag me to weddings all the time and I don't like it. I don't like big parties in general. They are too impersonal, chaotic and long.

I dream of marriage, never the wedding. I would kill for the gift of a small ceremony that includes signing of papers and a gathering with closest family and best friends, without all the extravaganzas that follow along.
    Unfortunately, my parents wouldn't let that happen if it cost them their life. Weddings where I come from are means of gathering a pile of money for the newlyweds and are considered a matter of respect towards the neighbourhood, family and friends. And their friends' friends. Oh my... -_-'

• I want a small and intimate one too. No need to exaggerate. To be honest I always find throwing money for this cause nonsense. It is better to give for charity..if you have..

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all. It was a formality (and a tiring day)
    We were VERY glad it was finally done with.

• what is your dream wedding then? wedding is just the beginning though ;)

• Hahahahahahahahahahah

no.

What Girls Said 6

• No, not really. I mean, I'm getting married and I'm having a wedding, but honestly it is just a formality. It's a party, that's all it is if you think about it.

I can't believe some of these women on those wedding shows or even in real life who go all crazy about having the perfect day and whatever. It's so ridiculous, since the wedding isn't even all about the bride, it's about the guy too. The relationship is so much more important. A lot of people even get married without a wedding now anyways.

• No, since I don't plan on getting married.

• I dream about how my married life would be like :)

• I dream more about the guy I marry but I do dream about the wedding.

• No, I have. I went the cheap way when I got married

• Yeah, I spent two years imagining my marriage to Riff Raff...I've finallt given up hope.