I'm married but in years of unsatisfied sex. I have friends and even strangers wanting to have sex with me. Should I go for it?

My marriage has been on the rocks and were in a year of trying to patch things up. Unfortunately, I'm out of love with my husband already. In fairness with him, he's working hard to win me back. We don't have good communication and good sex life. I have this desire sometimes that I wanted to satisfies my needs. I have friends and new found stranger constantly texting me wanting to have a do with. I'm scared to try and at the same time wanting. Should I go for it? Or?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be bitch...first divorce him and then do whatever you want. If you are single once again then no one really cares of your sexual activities.
    I see how some women have extramarital sex with guys here and when the guys proudly come and describe their achievements of having their penis inside in married women. I feel like bashing her hard because cheating is cheap and disgusting.
    But yeah there is a saying " nothing is illegal until you get caught"
    Now it's upon you how secretively would you do it...
    There is nothing wrong in having sex , but there are ethics.

What Guys Said 13

• Are you really asking this question wanting someone to say "fuck yeah, go for it!"?

If thats the case then you really are stonecold - I may not be married or even in a serious relationship - But I know enough to know cheating on your husband (or wife for that matter) is a shitty thing to do - and so do you.

If your not in love with your husband, and you can't in some way or another work it out - then divorce.

Look, I don't know what your situation is - and I know this might sound naive coming from a kid my age - but really, I don't know what kind of answer you where expecting otherwise.

Excuse me if this sounds terse or mean.

• "In fairness with him, he's working hard to win me back."

Communication and sex can be learned (learn communication first. Then explain what YOU crave for/expect, listen to what HE craves for/expects and don't be shy or modest over it. Eventually, if it's hard to say, write it down or buy books, find articles close to your whishes and let him read them, mentioning your wishes after he's read them, not before)
    Do you know what you'd like your sex life to be, what's missing?

• Avoid cheating. You'll regret it. If the sex is really that big a deal to you and is totally ruining your life, get a divorce first.

• Get divorced first.

• If u want to have sex with other people and u know he isn't into sexual play like that...
    ...
    ...
    ..then u need to start divorce proceedings. Once you're separated you can sexual play as much as you please.

• Not until you're divorced.

• I think that is a very bad idea. I would suggest never doing that. It will not be worth it after the fact. I strongly suggest seriously considering other options if you are unhappy enough to want to do something like this.

• ... I don't know. I get the point but... still call it off completely with your husband first. He deserves better if he's trying that hard and you're not feeling it (not that it's your fault).

• If the relationship becomes a burden and you wanted to be free and satisfied your needs then File an annulment/divorce.But i heard from my mentors that 5-7 years of marriage life is like a roller-coaster.

• Haha dont worry, Be like this for another six or like five months. And he'd prolly break it for some chick

• Try to make it work dont cheat

• Dont Do It.. you are inches away from loosing it all.
    Once trust breaks you will loose much more than you can imagine.

Talk with your husband. Just talk. Be open

What Girls Said 7

• No.

Random people can give you unsatisfying sex too. They're more likely too, actually.

I'd say keep working on your marriage and get a vibrator. Maybe use it with your hubby.

• No, if you want to have sex with other people; while being married, get a divorce. If you and your husband can't talk about what's going on in the relationship, get a divorce. I think healthy communication between SO is the key to a healthy relationship.

• im goin to say the same thing i always say

DONT cheat have the female balls the break it of with your husband.then do what ever the fuck you want.but dont do something that low, he dosent deserve it

• No I don't think it is a good idea. You Will be regretful. Try to find another solution like talking with your husband.

• Don't do it. Talk to your guy about how he can be better in bed. If he's doing something wrong tell, don't just cheat on him as you'll literally be destroying both your lives in the fallout that would occur.

• Don't do that.. just because what you have right now may not seem to be working, doesn't mean you should go and break his heart. You two made a promise to each other, don't be the one to break that..

• Don't cheat

• No, cheating is wrong, slutty (in my opinion), and immoral. If it's THAT important then get a divorce!!!