I'm trying to decide whetheror not to get my fiancee an egagement ring?

But my best friend told me that girls go after guys whose are married/ engaged so I need to know if its true or not please help

Cause he works at a casino and my friend told me that girls would think that he is an easy target cause of the fact that there won't be any strings attached

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just wait until you are actually married. Most guys don't like a lot of jewelry.

I have never heard the argument that some women go after guys who are married or engaged, but anything is possible. Most guys like to have one last flings before they get married.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that's true at all. If anything I would think that a ring would deter women from him...just like how guys check to see if women are taken.

What Girls Said 2

• Only trashy girls go after the taken ones. I hope your man has enough love and respect for you that this should never be an issue. If you date a hot guy you are going to have to deal with them being hit on either way, and he has to be the guy that can turn them down.

• Sometimes, a wedding ring on a man does attract attention from women.

But the real question is whether or not you trust him. If he's trustworthy and true, it doesn't matter what he wears or how many women flirt with him.