if you are given a chance to cheat, would you do so? let's say your partner would never find out about it?

if you are given a chance to cheat, would you do so? let's say your partner would never find out about it...

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Fucking. Way

Had this discussion with my girlfriend last night, and I totally agree with her: cheating is disgusting, whatever the pathetic excuse is.

If a girl cheated on me, she's be erased from my life quicker than you can say cheating is for cunts.

• well i consider it cheating and i also believe on working things out. finding solutions to the problem and all that :)

• I stand my case, falling for someone else whilst in a relationship is just that, falling for someone else. I'm not defending myself in anyway, but I don't consider it cheating unless the person doesn't decide to break up.

What Guys Said 8

• The guilt would stick with me way too much unfortunately.

• Whether she does or does not find out...
    ...I would know, and it would haunt me as my part of our relationship

• No it isn't the chance that I'll get caught that determines whether or not I cheat.. I would feel awful cheating and I'd feel like my integrity was shot down forever.

• I'm pretty sure the guilt would kill me

• Nope. If I'm in a real, committed relationship.

• Nah, I'd feel guilty. Plus, my baby gives me that good stuff, cheat for what?

• No cuz I've been cheated on and it's not fun to say the least

• I said no.. but if there was a maybe option I would have selected it. Who knows what factors could influence such a decision

What Girls Said 7

• No way. If I wasn't happy with my SO (including sexually), I'd leave him. Cheating is disgusting in any situation, not only when your partner finds out.

• No, I would never. Cheating is pathetic.

• What if someone was knocking your door at 11pm. you're at a hotel. Here comes channing tatum, wearing just shorts and he's sweaty after a workout. You can smell his sweat and he comes into your hotel room. You can see his abs and big arms and his height.
      And u were feeling particularly horny that day.

• You sound pretty antagonistic for a simple question ;)

• I really dislike cheating. That's all.

• I would not cheat even if it was kept a secret because cheating is just a bad thing to do. Plus I wouldn't want someone to cheat on me.

• No it is not about finding out. It is about self respect, I would not respect myself.

• for me cheating includes when you allow yourself to fall for someone.. i mean you do nothing to stop it and just give in. it's not as easy as i'll just breakup so that i'll not be called a cheater :). anyway i voted B. :))

• Nope, I would never do that.

• No. If I'm in a relationship with someone it's because that is the only person I want to be with.