If you want to get married, why do you want to?

I don't want to. I have a lot of reasons why. One being I never want to spend the rest of my life with one guy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I personally do not want to get married and have kids. I always have people telling me I will change my mind. But I don't care what they say. I really like living alone and being able to do what I want.

• People say the same thing to me. I could have sex with my partner and go on vacation, but I can never live with them

• Yeah, I do want to get married at some point because I give a lot of importance to human emotions and emotional bonding, so wouldn't want to indulge in short-term fun or casual sex.

• It's really hard to be alone and people are getting older everyday you know.Maybe being single is very appealing for now but we need companion in our old age + we need Children to maintain the blood line of our family, well Of course the Commitment and Responsibility are also quite Challenging.
    I believed marrying someone is one of the best gift of God and He prepared a partner for us so that we can live our life to the fullest.

• Married or be common-law either way I'm good.

• So i can divorce, and get all dat moneyzzzzzzzzz and them blingsssssss

• "I never want to spend the rest of my life with one guy."

*Claps*

I personally would want to marry and settle down with one girl. We both will be doing ourselves a favour by not being sluts and can enjoy a peaceful life.

:D

• Who said you have to slut around? You can be with a guy for 8 years and never married

• I live in America you dumbass
      People who marry just to marry are superficial. Marriage is a business deal

• Ok, good for you.

• I want to celebrate it with friends and family and get wasted at an open bar with my lovey dovey...

• One being I never want to spend the rest of my life with one guy.

Why is that? I don't agree with that.

• Simply tradition. I want my kids to grow up in a normal environment.

• People's emotions aren't a buffet

• Cuz I want to commit to a woman and I want a companion

What Girls Said 13

• I'd get married if I was asked by the right guy. So far in my life, no man has ever asked me and made it clear they never would. I do want to spend the rest of my life with only one man, but if he never asks me to marry him, I'd rather be with the right guy unmarried, than be married and have a family with the wrong guy.

• I want to married because I would love to spend the rest of my life with one man. By getting married we agree to start building a life together kids, house etc. I am not saying that you cannot do these thing with a boyfriend, but for me marriage is important. By getting married you are saying: I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I like that. It's security for me and him, I would never get kids with someone before marriage. Why have kids with someone who doesn't know if he wants to be with me forever? That's just how I feel about it :)

• "I want to be with you for the rest of my life" but down the road you aren't happy anymore. People cheat
      Please, save that fake love movie shit

• What who is disturbing us?

• Oh I meant the anon guy

• I'm really excited to get married, stick by the guy I love, and have my own family with him. It's just something that's important to me.

• i dont mind it. i dont see how a piece of paper can prove that we love each other or why we should spend so much money on it. but hey, whatever makes them happy.

• Lol then they are stuck in a marriage

• Cause it means completing half of my faith in my religion, getting a companion For myself, having legitimate children and giving them their father's name, etc

• I do because i want to spend my life with someone I love. And make a life long commitment to them and have a family and sure new experiences together.

• I want because i like idea spending the rest of my life with one guy :)

• I'd love to get married, I want to settle down and have a family with my perfect guy

• I want to. I want to because I would love to be committed to a guy and show him all of my love and affection. I want a family as well and being married signifies maturity and responsibity to me.

• I only ever want to give everything I have to one man. I want that special bond with someone that my parents still have 30 years later.

• I prefer monogamy, but probably won't get married because I'm too independent and have a hard time giving my life up to someone else. It's not so much about doing things for my spouse that scares me, it's giving them control over my decisions.

• I want to get married because I want to be with that one special guy forever.

But I don't want to have kids. Ever. Fuck me, right?

• Don't worry there are guys too, who don't wanna have kids and still stay married with one women forever. We want a wife for ourselves not a mom for our kids who don't even exist ;D

• That is a very good reason to never get married then.
    I've been married, and meant every word of my vows but my ex husband did not.
    I'd rather be alone than be with some on that didn't mean their vows.
    I would marry again to devote myself and my life to my husband and expect the same in return. Also I am catholic, and although I've had premarital sex and I'd probably live with my significant other only while engaged, the vows do have deeper meaning on a religious level.