At some point in life, do you want to get married?

At some point in life, do you want to get married? At some point in life, do you want to get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes there's nothing better. Think about it from a high school perspective: you get to constantly hang out with your best friend who is a GIRL hie cool is that ;) you can do all the grown up stuff together and encounter life's landmarks together. Good as it gets in my mind.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I would like to. And I'd want it as much for my partner as I'd want it for myself. I want someone to be mine and all mine.

• Yes, I do want to get married.

• No. As it seems most marriages end in failure and the guy takes a disproportionate amount of the blame and punishment, I think it's a risk not worth taking. If a girl loves me and I love her, then we don't need to make a legally binding contract that states that. I'm not risking losing everything I've worked for in my life to her and the courts in case she or I has a change of heart. Love is enough.

• If you love her then you'd risk everything for marriage... Lol especially if she wants to get married. You're opinion could change and she might wanna get married.

• Married? :/ that seems kinda permanent

• if i met the right woman , i guess i could get married. but to be honest marriage is only good for the paper work. you actually have to pay more taxes if you are married

• I dont know maybe

• When I find the right one ;)

• Yes I do...

What Girls Said 8

• Yes and no. It's complicated.
    I love and need close companionship, a bond that is stronger than the relationship I have with my friends, and that offers security, trust, and comfort. For as long as I can remember, the close relationship I've had with my mother has served as that secure, trustworthy bond. But of course, as I get older, the relationship that I have with her is not going to be enough. Already that is starting to happen (due to the sudden longing for independence as a teenager and whatnot).

Considering that a marriage mate is to be your best friend and ultimate close companion, marriage may end up being practical for me. But I simply hate the fact that marriage means you are tied down to a person forever. To be honest, I like to have one foot out the door in relationships. But with marriage, that's not an option. When the going gets tough in marriage, you are supposed to try your best to make it work. That goes against my natural inclination, which is to quickly exit/give up on the relationship and move on to the next person.

So, yeah. I don't know yet. Hopefully I'll figure it out one day.

• Yes, at some point I would.

• I'm getting married in December, so yeah.

• yeah, but defs a few years later than now.

• Yes I do, but after I establish my careers

• Yes. I want you to get married.

• Honestly, no.

• My bf says he doesn't care too much but I get the feeling that wants to get married one day. To me it doesn't matter at all if I get married or not I am not religious and I don't mind calling him my partner and not my husband. If it matters to him I will do it.