How do you want to be proposed to?

How and where do you wanna be proposed? what do you expect from the proposal? maybe hows your reaction to being propose as well?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• Honestly, I could really care a less. I'm not like most girls.
    I don't think about proposals or rings or wedding days, because those are just the things that get me to my actual dream. And, that's being married to the man I love and who loves me. Us being husband and wife. And, having a life filled with realistic happiness and love.

So, I don't care how I get proposed to. As long as it comes from the heart.

You know my dad never proposed to my mom, he just said one day "when do you want to get married?" And, my mom said "I don't know, when do you want to get married?" For them it was never a matter of "will you?" it was matter of "when will we?" So, I think it would be really cool to have that. To find someone that I know I love and want to marry. And, he knows he loves and wants to marry me. So, we just skip the whole proposal thing and decide when we want to wed. That is true love right there and I would love to have that.

• I'm a simple girl, i dont ask for much, as long as my proposal is sincere and i can tell he put some effort into it then all is well. I guess i would want to come home from work and have him there prepairing a bath for me, with wine and candles and rose pedals and making me feel relaxed and special and just showing he cares for me, thats when id want him to ask.

• Skydiving... and his chute doesn't work.

• like this
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f6/a2/2d/f6a22d6a1162675a64867423f7e26275.jpg

lol just kidding. i have no idea. what ever he wants to do when it feels right.

• Well in fantasy world, I'd like him to do it like in that scene in the notebook, in the boat with birds around them mpgirrrl.files.wordpress.com/.../...otebook_89.png

In reality I don't care so much. As long as he put some thought into it and it's only the two of us, not like at a football game or something.
    My fiance got pretty close with the boat thing

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nwdELWhWnI
    like that, haha, would be so funny (but also a bit awkward if someone asks you and you don't love him back haha).
    or (the more normal way):
    Some romantic place, guy goes on his knees, and asks me to marry him. :)

• Haha do u expect a ring or a flower at that moment? Also where would u like it to take place at?

• The first one is Rustin Hieber i bet? Lol

• Lol nope, Chris Daughtry (you could've known, since singing a song with him on stage also is my biggest dream haha)

• While seating on the toilet, that's true love there

• Well, if it was going to happen again, just simple, private and to the point. No speeches, and definitely not in public, that would be embarrassing.

Mine was pretty ideal.

• Everyone is saying they don't want it big or fancy.
    I do! Hot air balloon ride, possibly with 100 red heart shaped balloons filled in it. And a HUUUGE banner saying "Will you marry me". And helicopters above showering red rose petals on me.
    And a big picture of mine flashing across the sky.

Yes.

• I just wanna be proposed to, I don't care about the where, when and how.

• I really don't like those over the top, dramatized, 'everything has to be just right' proposals. If I was ever to be proposed to, I'd want it to be in a way that is just us being our normal selves, maybe whilst doing something we love doing together, or at a place we both love, but nothing too over the top.

• I have zero expectations about proposals. I just think it should private. :)

• Where would u like it to be and hows ur reaction to it?

• Aww yeah! <3
      Now thats real LUV

• I am modest person , I don't want something flashy :) But i would like something special just special for me. An intimate and sincere propose
    always work for me :)
    And my reaction, probably i will be the happiest human being in the world :)

• Nice i like dat. I probably would be as well x)

• English also isn't my native language, but I'm pretty good at it, so no problem :)

• Not a problem at all. Infact its interesting!

• I want him to ask my dad (literally I do) and then get down on one knee. Surprise me. Preferably a special occasion or romantic setting.

• So long as there is no one else there, I don't really care. I'd die if he tried for a public proposal *shudders*

• I've always wanted to be proposed to in front of the huge fountain at Disney. I think it comes from seeing the episode of Boy Meets Worlds when I was younger and thinking that was the most romantic thing ever. haha.

• I don't really care as long as it's quite and fairly alone. I would like him to talk about why he wants to marry me and when he knew.

• Yeah it has to be somewhere alone haha. Less embarrassing x)

• Lmao! I got feeling of it x)
      Feels funny and awkward around people staring and over hearing our convos

• I don't need anything big and fancy :P I just want him on one knee with that ring X3 hmm.. Somewhere surrounded by nature does sound great though. Maybe something that would have significance to our relationship. I have no idea how I'll react! Will probably say no as a joke haha. Probably will shed some tears too

• Very low key. I don't know if you've seen BrideWars but the way Anne Hathaway was proposed to is very ideal. Simple yet cute.

• It dont care where he says it...and how fancy it is..I want it to romantic and from it's heart with sincerity...and it's perfect <3

• As long as he's sweet ans sincere I won't have big expectations, I do want it filmed though

• In a place that is meaningful to the both of us, and preferably not in front of a crowd!

• "Mei, Will you marry me?" that should do it :)

• low key one

• Romantic is always ++++++

• Id be most thrilled if a guy said in randomly I would hate to have this grand jesture.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd want her to hire a sky writer.

• With a ring pop.

• Very simple for me.
    I will hire a helicopter and bring her to the top of the mountain for a dinner date.Well after our dinner i want to switch off the light and there at the corner, our parents and our close friends singing our song with violin after that a crystal ball for a dance with petals are falling down from the ceiling.

• One of my buddies proposed to her while he was ice skating when she wasn't looking he got down on one knee. There was a whole crowd of strangers there and they all clapped and cheered. Pretty cool.

• "
    Here is 10 million dollars for you.
    You can fuck whoever you want whenever you want.
    I will pay for a new au pair ever few months to come to our house and live.
    Our maids will clean and the chefs will cook.
    I love you, hubby :)
    "

• I don't want anything big... Proposing and marriage aren't that important to me, I don't want to spend thousands on then. I think the honeymoon is something to look forward to a bit more.

• I don't want to be proposed to