How would you want to be proposed to?

How would you want to be proposed to? Or if you would rather do the asking, how would you want to propose to the other person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well..there's a few things I thought of that would be cute...

The first one is he will have a pokeball (with the ring inside it), and say "I choose YOU!" as he opens the pokeball.

The second one, I thought of while eating Taco Bell, because there was a sauce packet that said "Will you marry me?" on it.

Yeah..I'm a little weird..

• "I choose you!" I love it. :)

What Girls Said 8

• Simply, privately. I'm a very verbal person. So what he says greatly outweighs any of the flashy stuff. And I know that -most- guys have problems with expressing themselves. So I'd love to hear what he came up with or how he really feels about me. And I'd try to memorize every word. :)

• On the beach at night with the stars and moonlight hitting the water while we're sitting on the sand letting our feet get wet, he kisses me and spontaneously pulls a shell from out of no where with a ring sitting on top of it. Then asks me to marry him.

• Key already asked this question once, so I'll give you the same answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nwdELWhWnI
    like that, haha, would be so funny (but also a bit awkward if someone asks you and you don't love him back haha).
    or (the more normal way):
    Some romantic place, guy goes on his knees, and asks me to marry him. :)

• A simple private proposal is the best kind.

• I would want to be proposed at a place that holds meaning like where we meet or had our first date. I prefer it to be simple and privet. If I really love him then I will love whatever he decides to do.

• Take me to Disney land and stay there until it's night time. Take me to the Disney castle and fireworks will explode. While the song "wish upon a star" is playing or preferably "once upon a dream is playing" pop the question

• "Mei, will you marry me?" that should do it :P with sprakly eyes LOL hehe

• I would want something big that everyone I know would be jealous of

What Guys Said 5

• A girl should always want it at a baseball game and hey look up at the score board

• I can imagine a Cyrano-esque serenade...something verbose and romantically expressive. If you can't find the right words during a moment like that, then there's something wrong IMO.

• I'm 18, hot, rich and I have an orange orchard.

• I'm not 18, rich, I have an orange orchard

and i'm gay LOL

• You belong in California.

Serious meter: 9/10.

• I'm picturing you ending up with a bangin' 18 year old heiress to a major citrus grower/distributor.

I wonder if the Sunkist owner has any hot daughters...

• I do not want to be proposed to

• "So, how bout it"