Do you think you should be allowed a partial free pass on your stag/hen/bachelor party?

Would you be more understanding if your s o was unfaithful on their stag/hen/bachelor party compared to any unfaithful behaviour on a regular night out? Also what is your opinion of your s o having a stripper and what is acceptable behaviour if you think it's ok?
1. Them touching you?
2. You touching them?
3. Use of your tongue?

• A stripper is unacceptable anytime
  • A stripper is ok for the party, but no contact
  • A stripper is ok for the party, some contact
  • Anything goes on your last night of freedom
  • Look at results

Most Helpful Girl

• Strippers, lap dances and a bit of superficial touching is fine. That's some fun with the lads.

Kissing, genital touching and anything further is unacceptable to me. That's cheating.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I wouldn't be okay with it. There will not be male strippers at my hypothetical bachelorette party so I would expect that same level of respect for me.

Honestly, if I found out my fiance was touching, kissing, or doing anything with any other woman at his party, there may not even be a wedding. I don't buy all this "last night of freedom" bullshit. We would have been in a long-term committed relationship before getting engaged so his "last night of freedom" would be before we got into a relationship.

Of course I would want my guy to have fun but I don't think having fun has to include strippers and other women. I wouldn't marry a man who violated my trust. Just how I feel.

• I totally agree with you on no strippers and last night of freedom is the night before the relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend started.

• I personally wouldn't be ok with any touching, but that's just me. I feel like a full blown "free pass" probably means you're not ready for monogamy.

• Hmmm...I personally am scared of male strippers and would not have them around. I would prefer if he did not touch a female stripper. No kissing, no sex. I don't share.

• Thanks. Nice to have a girls opinion. So you would be ok him just watching? And is it only ok for that one night?

• I doubt your husband will have time for porn.

• I agree. Not unless he's a total bore en la cama :(

• NO, you have already made your commitment to your fiance, to be given that is a bad sign, because you shouldn't need or want it. A stripper is fine but no touching

What Guys Said 6

• I think up to a point is fine. watching strippers, although not my thing, is relatively harmless.

However, I was at a bachelor party this weekend with some really good friends from school. They did these whipped cream races where the girls point whip cream on their knees, thighs, pelvic bones, stomach and then breast and the guys had to lick/suck it off. I thought that crossed a line especially the sucking whipped cream off their breasts (considering that two of the guys were married, one engaged, and one in a relationship).

• funny you asked this since it just happened this weekend

• So they were not faithful to their significant other.

• in my opinion no. I think when it came to putting your mouth on another woman's body it crossed the line... but oh well

• I think the same rules apply as when you were dating. If your s.o. is ok with strippers when dating, go for it. If not, then don't. How is it your last night of freedom? Been dating for less than 24 hrs?

• To be honest I don't care either way. I wouldn't even bother to think of bothering with this sort of thing; I, of course, would also refrain from this bullshit because it's childish nonsense to run around and have sex like that.

• This depends largely on the boundaries set up by the two people involved.

• That's up to each couple and the boundaries they set. Me sitting here saying what EVERYONE should do or not do doesn't mean a thing.

• As far as I am concerned, you shouldn't need to ask for a "free pass" because that will only play in your partners worst fears.

Simply take it as understood that your partner is going to have fun, and what happens on the Stag/Hens, stays on the Stag/Hen.

If you can't trust your partner, what the fuck are you marrying them for?

• just curious because I don't really feel like the issue is trust but whether or not certain things cross a line... lets say your wife/s.o. went to a strip show at a bach-ette party. would you be ok with a stripper putting his hands on her vagina or her possibly kissing him or licking something off him?

• As it happens, I would be fine with that. But then, I'd never be in a position where I'd be marrying someone who wouldn't already know I have very broad boundaries when it comes to that sort of thing.