how can I ignore and not think of knowing that my husband is looking at sexy women online knowing that he do it alone as well?

Although he loves me and i do to and I try everything to make him happy and satisfied I wear sexy cloths put sexy makeup and I try to do everything just to please him and he loves it when I do. But I reialized even though I do all this he still goes online and look at sexy women celebrity or whatever.and also he watches p*rn and does it alone and its annoying me a lot and I just want to ignore and not think about it but I do all the time and I always think of negative things. Its annoying me because I do everything he likes

Most Helpful Guy

• We are hardwired to like women, no matter what, period! I am sure he loves you with all his heart and is 100% faithful. I like to think I am too. But I love watching porn, can't live without it. Sorry, that is just the way I was made! Can't explain it. I own a real nice Camaro, but I still like looking at other cars too, kinda like that. I certainly understand your view point. To be honest, my wife has caught me masturbating to p*rn a couple of times and it was super embarrassing because she was mad and I felt ashamed. That could have taken a complete 180 and been totally hot if she sat next to me and asked if she could join me. Try to turn your negative situation 180 degrees into something possibly very hot for you and your husband!

• You are right about it but why dont you ask her to join you I dont think she would say no. Id never say no ill be greatfull if he asked me.. and I did talk to him about it but he keeps in soing it and not asking me to join him.he thinks its a mans thing and its his own time. Anyways thank you

What Guys Said 4

• You're married and you're still battling these things?

It's just one of those things you just have to accept and learn to live with.

• We love women...they are such a sweet heart and best god gift to us. Hence we keep staring, flirting and even have sex if got a chance.
    But PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT WE CANNOT FALL IN LOVE. WE DO HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR A GIRL AND LOVE HER LIKE CRAZY EVEN IF WE OGLE AT OTHER HOTTIES. THIS IS NORMAL TRAIT IN MEN.
    As ling as ge is loving you, there should be no problem.

• Loool love is not enough in marriage there are other things that matter respect and commitments being faithful to one another

• So why ahould we be faithful and why should we respect we have needs as well and if u guys think this way we will be thinking why dont we do the same and look at others and look at hot guys and do whatever you men do. Then when u guys found out you'll be angry and mad at us for it. So we should accept but you shouldn't common this is not fair

• For tbis i will have to explain biology my dear...but please do not go so deep...i know how it feels to you...but this is reality..
      What is more important is he loves you. There is nothing to be suspicious.. Yeah it is other thing that your husband should stop all this if yiu don't like this behavior. He must stop it for sake of your love i know :)

• Guys will always look at porn. It started with drawings on cave walls. It's not against the wife, it's a "stupid wire" in our brains. I know it can be argued if it is cheating. I suppose you could call it virtual prostitution. I dunno. I'm glad I'm single... I don't have to deal with such moral paradoxes...

• thanks man. U r right and one day ull get married and understand all of this.

• Watch it with him, find out what he is looking for

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't like it now, you never will. Believe that. And don't accept the "all guys do it" excuse because 1) it isn't true and 2) your feelings are entirely valid. Just because something is common doesn't mean it's appropriate or that you need to just accept it.

• It is true*

• It is like drugs but the good thing is he doesn't do it every day its all good ill try to ignore or ill just do it my self to satisfy my needs.

• If you want to watch porn, that's fine. But don't do it just to get back at him. You're only perpetuating your feelings of resentment towards him.

And we do appreciate y'all!
      I respect the crap out of everything my girlfriend does. Just because I watch p*rn doesn't mean I love her any less lol.

• You can't. You need to talk to him. Tell him how you feel and ask him to stop

• ALL guys watch p*rn or receive some kind of aid to get off.

• I simply understand my own sex better than you do apparently.

• Read my comment again. Whether it's something every guy on this earth does or not we don't know. What we do know is that it bothers her deeply. That can't be ignored. Her needs matter just as much.
      @ qa
      Talk to him about it. Get inside of his head and see if you can somehow neutralize the venom of his action. Then for that you have the right to something that you specifically like even if he hates it. Anything you like