Missing your ex boyfriend while married?

Im a newlywed.. but im still inlove with my ex boyfriend. I married a guy who is my rebound. I love him though i still can't forget my ex boyfriend. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you can't help your feeling but your now married so keep your ex as as your secret but your reality is now your husband, I was the same but I only stayed married 2 and a half years , married at 20 separated now and still think about the one that got away, but I'm pretty sure my next partner will wash her away for good!:))

What Guys Said 4

• You shouldn't have gotten married if you still have feelings for someone else. Eventually it will eat at you and you will come to despise him which will lead to arguments and eventual breakup. How could you say those vows if you aren't 100% in love with that guy. Poor fella.

• You married a rebound. :( Wow I don't know what to say how long have you been dating this guy before you married him?

• oh jeez. Just go ahead and divorce your husband before your inevitable cheating.

• You shouldn't have gotten married.

What Girls Said 1

• If you do not want to spend the rest of your life with your husband, then it's time to go to therapy. Figure out your feelings first, to make your decisions last. Once you do that, let your husband know your decisions. It is all up to you, how much work you want to put in.