I'm going to propose next month. Do you think this is a good idea?

I am going to borrow a bar for 3 hours (she doesn't know). I asked them to play the song 'Can't Take My Eye Off of You' and I will sing it for her. Then waiters will bring her bouquets of flowers and I will walk up to her and pull a ring out then ask her to marry me. Would you want to add something else or do you think this is good enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg that is so sweet and thoughtful. Reading this I literally awww put loud. It's prefect

What Girls Said 2

• Be sure to know your target (the girl). Many girls would find that incredibly sweet and special. But many girls are shy and don't like having so much attention on them. Hopefully you know which one she is and you can make the call.

• Personally I wouldn't want that, would prefer somewhere quiet and meaningful but as long as you are a decent singer it'd be cool haha

• No I am not a good singer, plus my English is not even perfect. But I've been practicing. My girlfriend is American and that's why I picked an English song. Since it's one of major events of a girl's life. I want it to be very special. So you don't think proposing in a bar is a good idea?

• I'm a different person to she is so I honestly can't say:) you know her much better than I do so if you think she'd like that then go for it c:

What Guys Said 1

• Us men are losing another good man!!

• Us men are all good men!!