If your marriage failed, would you re marry?

if so, what would be different about the relationship or person this next time?
or would you pick someone with the same features?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope that my first marriage lasts forever haha, but if I do get divorced then yes I would remarry. It happens, not everyone can stay together forever and I don't want one failure to stop me from something potentially good.

What Girls Said 19

• Hell no. I don't even believe in marriage. A guy would have to lace his dick with crack in order to make me agree to marriage.

• im sure there may be a guy willing to do that if you told him so >.<

• i would put every ounce of my being into making my current marriage work, but if it did fail, i guess i would try to remarry. probably pick the same type of person, I don't know for sure though.

• The thought of remarriage kills me. I know the cold reality is that a dangerously high percentage of marriages end in divorce, but I really, really, REALLY want the person I say "I do" to to be the one I fall asleep next to until the day I die. That's what I'm aiming for, one love, one marriage. If we did wind up getting divorced. . . I guess I probably would consider remarriage. It's a close call, but the idea of being alone the rest of my life scares me more than the idea of risking my heart a second time.

• Only if I fall in love and it feels right.

• if I was in love then no, if not then maybe. Who knows all I hope is I lead a successful, blissfully happy married life :)

• if my marriage fail, i won't get married again..i'll just look for a fuck buddy.period

• I have been married 2x (both times too fat and with men I should have never married and I ended the relationships) But yes, IF we dated long enough I would consider getting re married. To someone completely opposite of who I dated/married before.

• I do not plan on marrying. I plan on becoming a nun! :D

• I dont want to get married again

• My marriage failed. If I meet another guy and it feels right, I'd love to re marry. The difference would be that I have a much more mature outlook on life than I did during my first marriage. Hopefully the guy would too. :)

• sounds like you have reflected on things at some point..
      that's Good! and im sure he will because itherwise you might have to remind him. lol

• just have funn and stay positive, life's a box of chocolates

• It sure is like a box of chocolates... You never know which ones going to be nutty... ;)

• I would remarry someone completely different.

• If I met the right person.

• I would only re marry if I was planning on having children.

• I'm afraid of getting married at all!

• that's like being afraid of heights, a person would keep themselves away from any hi elevations if scared of it. ):

• I don't disagree, but I can tell I'm not good at it. Like a clumsy person vs. heights. Haha.

• If mine was I would probably marry again. I don't know what I would change...me and my husband aren't divorcing or anything so I don't know lol. But if my second marriage failed I wouldn't marry again.

My husband was married before me, and he's said before that if we don't work out he won't remarry. Me and his ex wife are two totally different people though. She never wanted to do the things he liked but he always did the things she wanted to do. He would buy her really nice purses and stuff like that because that's what she wanted. Me and him do everything together, we enjoy a lot of the same stuff...and I have no need for really nice purses...I'll just take the stray dog off the side of the road lol.

• that's awesome! that's what I believe a marriage should consist of,
      doing things together and for each other willingly, selfishness does not play into a good marriage. and sounds like You have an Awesome Marriage! keep things simple

• What can I say I'm pretty simple person and he is too 😉

• I was once married. He let everyone and everything come between us. I was dead last in his life. Big mistake was getting married to him but I truly believed him when he would mentally abuse me over his ways.
    I would marry again but I will know better.
    Don't ever expect anyone to change. Take them or leave them as they are.
    And I won't ever get involved with anyone that doesn't put me first.

• Only remarry if you fall in love again.

• Yes. You can't let one bad experience dictate your entire life

• i dont ever plan to marry so... :P

What Guys Said 6

• I don't understand why people have the need to be married. It is like they can't handle living without it. I would certainly not.

• I would marry the biggest slut I could find.

• at least she enjoyed sex and she is most likely fairly good at it

• Yes I would, provided I found the right person.

• If my marriage failed then I'm going to take the hint that I am not built for the system.

• Fuck marriage. Never getting married.

• Marriage doesn't mean anything. A wife isn't much different from a live in girlfriend. The only difference might be is that some people think you are now trapped, and as a result don't see the need to put in as much effort into the relationship anymore.

If you break up with a live in girlfriend or boyfriend, you can end up in the same legal fight you would if you were married. It is just a little paper work you have to fill out if you break up without a major fight, when you are married, and that is the only real difference.

• I agree with u marriage is just a paper and it cost more to get divorce papers then to get a marriage license