Where would you like to live if you just got married?

I have decided on Vatican City, the Holy See. And you?

• Vatican City: The pope is the perfect neighbor.
  • Paris: CROISSANTS! Oooh la la!
  • NYC: Donald Trump's toupee! SO HOT
  • Canada: Home of the Bieber and ketchup chips!

Most Helpful Guy

• Amish country, we can live a simple life plus it would be the best place for the both of us to survive the apocalypses.

• Thanks for MH =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D.

What Guys Said 11

• Hello, wife :) Vatican sure is nice in spring.

• It's a good thing I didn't waste that Proposal quote on someone else eh? Awkward... lol

• Hello, husband :D that proposal quote is burned into my heart. Forevermore. :D:D

• I hope you saved a copy cuz I don't remember which Q it was on anymore LMAO.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6EoW7xoJBM I choose Paris.. For the lawls.

• Vatican followed by...well, I don't know. Just not Canada.

• Somewhere in Europe so our kids won't have to grow up in the debt ridden country that the government has created.

• Good question. Me, I'd like to live on the outskirts of Atlanta. Close enough for job opportunities, but far away enough that the high crime/pollution and what not doesn't effect me as much.

• Somewhere near the coast of California most likely

• I've chosen Paris as it's the best one in the options, but I'd probably go for San Diego, as I'd wish to party on the beach as the sun goes down and the tide goes out.

• Hmm, well nothing bad ever happens in Wyoming. Plus the land is probably cheap.

• 0|0
  • a tropical island

• Well none of the 4 choices, that's for sure. I would think either California outside L.A. or like Burlington Vermont. That part of Cali because of the weather or Burlington because the nice setting/top place to raise a family in the U.S.

I wouldn't live outside the U.S.

• Vermont! I would love to live there :)

• Burlington is like the spot to live in Vermont. Like a third of the states 600,000 or so people live in or around Burlington. It's got the university right in town there so maybe one day I'll be a professor there =D

What Girls Said 6

• I have no clue lol just not where I am now out of this county would be nice. Some where more afforable and close to my job.

• I chose NYC. I'd want to live in a city (maybe not NYC specifically, though), but once my husband and I are ready to have children, I'd want us to move to a medium-large suburb.

• North Pole :D

• I chose Canada because of how multicultural it is and how the people here are really nice, but if I could choose Any place, it would be the jungle from KIng Kong

• Canada, but not because of the chips or beiber! I prefer smaller towns and beautiful mountains!

• New York City. :)
    I live really close to the city. Never a dull moment!