How much sex should I be expecting on our honeymoon?

My fiancée and I are both virgins and are waiting until our wedding night to have sex.

Our honeymoon is for a week right after our wedding. How much sex should I be expecting?

Should I buy some nice lingerie for our honeymoon? Do guys like it when their girl wears something special to bed?

Do guys like taking a girl out of her wedding dress or should I freshen up and change into something?

Because I'm inexperienced I'm a little nervous. Any tips to make it fun for the both of us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something sexy to wear to bed on the honeymoon sounds good, I like lipstick too, but that's just a personal preference.

I think you could expect sex 4 times a day, while work doesn't get in the way.
    Get the foreplay right and get juicy, and it should work out OK.

What Guys Said 4

• 1) One per day

2) yes and the idea of undressing her is quite romantic

3) making love in her wedding dress sounds fairy tale and novel

4) Try to enjoy yourself

good luck..

• as soon as you get in your room strip and tell him you do not want him to stop making love to you until you are both woren out

• Wow... Virgin till marriage. OMG. I envy you man.

• When I got married we had sex about 3 or 4 times each day until we came back.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends how the first encounter goes.

If it is very awkward or painful (for you) or uncomfortable for him, I wouldn't expect much.

If it turns out great the first time, I would expect you both to do it again plenty of times.

No specific number in mind.
    Every one has a different sex drive, and how much times their body can handle sex in a small given time frame.

• buy lots of pretty lingerie ♡

• first off good for you for waiting until marriage

second. don't expect too much on your wedding night. you will both be tired from the wedding and reception and want to sleep. you will have lots of time for sex on your honeymoon.

• Congratulations but just because you are a virgin doesn't mean it should have kept you or him from reading sex books and watching videos. Being a virgin shouldn't blind you from getting knowledge about sex