Women are always right is that best marriage advice?

My mom and dad were arguing about something it was just playful argument he laughed and said "women are always right if you prove them wrong your life becomes hell"
Then he said to my brothers " If kiss womens ass they think they rule everything works in very marriage"

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to say after a few years of everyone doing the right thing and compromising as a couple, usually (not always) this happens, once a your father just let mom decide then she may have felt more empowered as dad gave up some authority (willingly at the time) authority, meaning some decision making.

as he continually does this to keep the peace in the house (less debates or arguments about her decisions or thoughts) the more she may have preferred that her decisions were appropriate and needed less dads input.

that's how dads advice comes into play, and if he said it with mom to hear she would have probably had told her sons " that's right son" or something similar to advise them their father is correct.

your dads advice was from his own experience with life with your mother as he stated this from that not to spite her.

personally the ideal marriage today is as Miss HoneyBee states
    that is the most beneficial for a Family. Just my thought though (:

What Guys Said 2

• About worst advice ever.

Women lose all interest in men like that.

• Noo they have been married 20 years I do disagree with that advice

• lmao for beta males maybe.

What Girls Said 2

• No. No one in a relationship is "always" right. Everyone makes mistakes at some point. Relationships, especially marriage, should be about compromise and meeting in the middle. One person will not be right all the time and the other person will not be wrong all the time. It's important to be able to admit when one is in the wrong so that the couple can work through it.

• Its just his way of keeping the" peace", it works for some and not for others