Do guys think of their weddings too?

Just wondering. XD Girls are kinda known to "plan" their weddings. I was just wondering if guys think about it too. C:

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I would want to be a huge part of planning the wedding since it is about me and the other person. Why let her plan it all and have no say in it since it takes two to have a wedding.

What Guys Said 22

• Not really, haha. Weddings are kind of like Valentine's Day. Yeah, the guy is involved as it's technically for him too, but let's not kid ourselves, it's for the girl.

• True that. I would pounce on my future fiancĂ©e if he told me how to run our wedding, I'll be like "no! I've planned this my whole life!" XD

• I occasionally think about the odd detail about it, how on earth will manage to pull it off where is practical how broke I'll be how I don't rate any of my friends enough to want them as best man or what the hell to do about music and how there is no way I'm dancing. Men usually just have random worries about the wedding or giggle at ideas like silly outfits to wear but usually not unless something triggers thoughts like actually planning to get engaged or are engaged.

• Not really, no.

But I do think of finding the right person, and things that I want in life and would like to share with them. Those things are more important than a wedding, in my opinion.

• Is it. :) The planning is just for the fun of it. A wedding only lasts a day. Marriage lasts for a lifetime.

• Haha, yeah ideally it lasts a lifetime! :-)

• Hopefully, yeah. XD

• Not till I was actually engaged.

They might think about their wedding night.

• Not until we're forced to by our fiance

• I think about the idea of it sometimes. I think about who my best "man/men" will be (I put quotes because they'll be my best friend/my ex girlfriend, and my other best friend girl). I consider different weird themes, like anime themed, Doctor Who themed, etc.

• Oooooh, what kind of anime do you like? :D Anime is freaking awesome! Some of my favorites are Attack on Titan, Death Note, and The Persona 4 Animation. :}

• :D
      I haven't seen Attack on Titan yet, but I love Death Note, too. I've only seen a couple episodes of Persona 4, but it seemed pretty cool.
      Other great ones: Blue Exorcist, Full Metal (both series), Soul Eater, Dream Eater Merry, Deadman Wonderland, Mirai Nikki (really good), and many others I can't think of a this moment. :3 Feel free to just message sometime if you want to nerd out. :p :)

• I don't understaaaaand~ I can't message you for some reason.

It says only followers can send private messages and I clicked to follow you but it still doesn't work. DX

But here's the message I was going to send you:

It says on your profile that you like Japanese music. Do you listen to J-Pop? :D

Oh my gosh! You must watch Attack on Titan! It is the best anime ever! It's on Netflix right now I think. It's made by the same people that made Death Note and Claymore.

• No

• Only if my ex's brought up how they would want their wedding to be haha never have i thought to myself abou my wedding freely haha thats interesting

• Maybe it is interesting for a guy. XD

• That guys might think it's interesting to think about and plan their wedding. C:

• Haha well maybe for some men, its only run to me if i really really love the girl, otherwise its "yeah that sounds great!.." 😐

• i wouldn't want to date a girl who was already planning her wedding before we even decided to get married. for a number of reasons, mainly because it would be scary knowing that she's going into a relationship most likely wanting that guy to be THE guy. but no, i dont go into life thinking of marriage. why in the world should i?

• Suit yourself. :D It's your life. ^_^

• I've a hard enough time with what i want to eat, let alone how i want my wedding to go, and thats even if i want to marry (divroce rates are at 50%) in the past century

• divorce*

• Never given it a thought until just now when you asked this question, haha.

• Generally no.

• Not getting married, and don't plan on finding a girl with marriage as some kinda goal

• Getting married to the person you love seems like a pretty good goal in my opinion. XD

• The thing is you don't HAVE to be married to be with someone whom you love and want to be with for the rest of your life. You don't HAVE to be married to wake up and make your love breakfast and both of you loving each other emotionally and physically.

A marriage certificate doesn't change any of that, but Society has indoctrinated people for so long that they don't believe Happiness or Love can exist without Marriage.

• Well the thing is, yeah you sign a document, but you get married in front of God at the church too... which I think is more important.

Well, I believe in living and love making after marriage with a guy. ^^ And it's true that you can do those things without being married but personally I would want to do those things with the man that is completely committed to me and not someone that can just "break up" with me later. XP But that is just my opinion.

• :D well i almost do every nights :D

• Haha, really? XD

How do you want it to be like?

• haha yea :D i go to beth for that :D kidding :D
      But i'm not 100% sure yet, but i know it will be in a beach at night and... :D

• I do at times. Then I remember I'm too old to may anymore as I'm 26. My family marries young.

• Mine too! XP I'm the loser in my family since I'm 20 and not married or have a kid.

• What will your wedding colors be? :O

• Red and silver. :D Or red and creme. C: Red is one of my favorite colors~

• I agree with MissConfused93. The one i cannot stand is a person who is argumentative and stays angry for days.

3 biggest turns offs for me are
    An Argumentative person
    grudges holder
    And Deceptive

• Yeah, I do think about it and it varies between backyard and grand cathedral

• I want my wedding to be grand~ c:

• I think it really depends on how popular and wealthy both of us are and how many of my most wanted guests show up like leaders, activists, monks, and spiritual leaders

• I think of how to run from it.

• Haha! XD That's too bad.

• I dont want to get married

• Well, it is your life so you can do or not do whatever you want. C=

• Some people say that and then they end up married lol

• I think about all that money wasted and plan to elope

• People don't have to have big weddings. XP In my culture, the only weddings gifts are money. My brother had a smaller wedding in my standards and collected 10,000 dollars from it.

• I don't, I'm single now. I put the most importance on the person I'm with, and without someone to fantasize about the idea won't even stick in my mind long enough to envision

• No, I don't think about getting married or anything that has to do with a wedding.

• Yes but I know that as a guy my opinion won't matter, so I don't bother thinking too deeply about it.

• If I were engaged, I'd definitely take my fiance's opinion into consideration. If we both ended up wanting something different as far as venue and style, I'd want to do a compromise, definitely

• That is good to hear you say that. Most of the time I hear people say it is the woman's day, and the guy should just let her have what she wants.

What Girls Said 5

• To tell you the truth I don't think about it either. I only think of it when asked which for a weird reason happens often. When my cousin was getting married 6 years ago though I decided that I was to have a small wedding. Could be that I'm too young or that I think that my man will be more important than a ceremony. One thing is for sure I won't do what my cousin did. Her wedding rivaled that of Kate and William.

• They do, but only when they're definitely on the road towards marriage. To be honest I never really thought about it either until I got engaged. Now I have "wedding brain", lol.

• My boyfriend and I have talked about it a little bit. Mostly that we don't want it to be in a church. That we want it to be outside. And that he might be a little grumpy if I wear a black dress :P
    Red it is!!!

• Is it sad that as a girl I really don't think of my wedding or plan it? I only think about hopefully being able to share my life and have someone there through it all.

• That's still good too. :) That's actually the most important part of it.

• I had a friend where the guy actually picked the wedding dress for her. O.o He thought she would look good with a mermaid style dress.

• Aww that's cute! I think my problem is that I never dated anyone that I thought I would want to live my life with so no point in thinking about it.

• Haha I hope they think a bit about it, but not too much. I don't want them to take over the wedding and plan the whole thing. Haha.

• Yeah girl. XD I'll be so mad if he plans the whole wedding.

• Me too, haha. I would go all bridezilla.