Do you think its manly for a guy to think about propose, wedding, marriage and having family and kids?

Some time I think its very nice to propose to my girlfriend and have a good wedding and then have a happy family and kids.
But then I think its like too girly for a man to think about these.
What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not girly. It shows you know what you want in life, is responsible, mature and a real man as long as you're working for it to be like a dream come true. There's nothing wrong with it specially if you have same goal with your girlfriend about having family, kids, and marriage, it would be great for both of you.

What Girls Said 11

• No, especially since you're not kids anymore (obviously, your age group is 25-29). If you love her and you can imagine having a future with her, go for it.
    It is way more manly than running away from commitment even though you've found the right girl for you.
    Besides I think it is not at all girly to propose :D

• Personally, I respect men who think this way a lot more. This is the kind of guy I go for. It shows his maturity level and that he isn't afraid of commitment.

• It takes a real man to face that commitment head on, so yeah, go you :)

• Yes it is! I think it shows your mature and you can settle down! Now I think a man in a serious relationship that doesn't think about this stuff has some serious issues. I mean leave it to the girl to go all wedding crazy hahaha or else maybe that'd be a little girly 😉

• Nothing wrong with you thinking about this :)

• I want kind of guys like you. And no, it is not girly at all :)

• Hella punk rock

• That's not girly. It means you're thinking of your future, that's all.

• There is nothing wrong with that. It's not girly or manly. It's mature, it's knowing what you want in life. Go for it!

• Of course.It's very manly. My respect goes, to those man.

• Marriage is stupid and for the birds

What Guys Said 4

• It's perfectly manly to do so. Why wouldn't it be?

• It's romantic to think of proposing to your girlfriend. I actually had a grand proposal for my girlfriend at the time (now fiancee).

But make sure you are thinking about how much you love her and the life you want with her. Not about the wedding...

• It's all good. Everyone is different :)