Is your Fiance/Spouse the "Perfect Stranger"?

I noticed in life that 95% of my friends married the Perfect Stranger. Every girl that I already knew before I dated didn't last. But the Perfect Stranger lasted.

The Perfect Stranger is someone you never seen before, you never knew they existed, but there was attraction and love at first site when you first saw them.

This love at first site could have been at a party, work, or vacation, etc. I married the perfect stranger and been happily married for 5+ years.

I also noticed that the 5% of my friends who married someone they already knew for years got divorced already.

• My current Fiance/Spouse is the Perfect Stranger
  • No, I already knew my current Fiance/Spouse before I dated them

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had sparks when you met, you'd already be dating. That's the truth of it.

If you date someone when you've already known them for a while, it's because you are comfortable with them. Not the same sparks. None of that same feeling of fresh attraction as when you meet someone new. That history can be good or bad.

My fiancee is a "perfect stranger". And really, she's more attractive to me than any girl I know that I would have been interested in.

What Girls Said 2

• I voted B. My situation was the "guy and girl are good friends…guy liked the girl but girl dated jerks…girl finally realizes the best one was right under her nose the whole time"

• Mine was an "imperfect" stranger and continues to be a stranger. I don't think it really matters how you meet someone. If you're compatible, you're compatible. Plus, don't let people fool you into thinking they're relationship is picture perfect because that's not realistic.

What Guys Said 2

• never thought about this. ty for bringing insight to my mind lol.

• There are 2 totally separate tracks: friend and sexual interest. If you're already demoted to friend, you can't just switch tracks.