I love my girlfriend very much. We’re both on the same page on everything really. We have the same views on work, children, everything. We want to spend the rest of our lives together. She understands that I’ll probably be proposing in the next few months.
There is one topic that I haven’t discussed with her though. Fertility. I want to have my fertility and hers checked out, since neither of us has ever been tested before. I’m not sure that I would be happy with any of the alternatives (adoption, egg/sperm donation, etc) if one or both of us are actually infertile. I want any babies we have to be a true mix of both of us.
- Not exactly happy about it, but I’d do it for him/her.Vote A
- I’d be seriously upset.Vote B
- I definitely don’t want to make any children anyway, whether or not I’m fertile.Vote C
- I’ve had this idea too. I’d want to do it.Vote D
- It’s not an idea I’d have myself, but I’m happy to do it if he/she wants.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
I'd rather him ask me prior to marriage than once married! I don't think anything is wrong with it considering it's sort of a huge decision and commitment to have children.0