Help with great proposal ideas!?

What are some of your greatest proposals stories or ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just recently read about a world of warcraft proposal. I'm a huge gamer, so I would love for my boyfriend to incorporate gaming into it somehow. It would be so unique and amazing. We both play WoW and League of Legends.

In the proposal that I read, it showed a guy using a template that looked like an in-game quest objective. It eventually lead to him giving her a small chest that looked like an in-game chest. Inside held the ring with a peice of paper above it that looked like a gump with the item stats on it.

http://i.imgur.com/Nf0CG.jpg

Too cute, nerdy yes, but so cute. I love it!

What Girls Said 3

• My dream proposal would be for my future husband to recreate the tangled lantern scene (YouTube or Google 'tangled lantern scene' and you will see what I mean. the whole scene is just really pretty and romantic - but I'm a HUGE Disney fan (animator in training) so it will depend on what she likes :) GOOD LUCK!

• I've seen some flash mob videos on YouTube and I think they are awesome, well thought out and clever

• In a theatre. :)

What Guys Said 1