2012 DOOMSDAY ?

in 2012 doomsday prediction is a present-day cultural meme proposing that cataclysmic and apocalyptic events will occur in the year 2012 . what do you guys think is going to happen ? . should we really be preparing our self physically for any disaster !

• ET'S WILL COME AND ATTACK US .
  • NIBURU REALLY EXIST AND IS GOING TO WIPE EARTH OUT .
  • A NUCLEAR WAR WOULD TAKE PLACE .
  • WE SHOULD PREPARE OUR SELF FOR ANYTHING .
Best answer is going to be the one with the most details and thoughts !

Most Helpful Girl

• How about G.) 2012 is actually the year of a very rare astronomical phenomenon, and since our ancestors thought any spectacular space-stuff meant dire things ahead, they made a mountain out of a mole hill.

It's one of those years, like 1500, where tons of things that rarely happen will coincidentally happen at the same time. Some awesome solar flares, cool magnetic stuff, planets aligning strangely, the Mayans getting too lazy to map out more than 25,000 years of lunar/solar calendar, etc.

So, you can prepare yourself for what will most likely be an awesome December 21st, but don't expect the greys to finally show up, or the Navajo legend about the tunnels reappearing to come true. Spaceships won't land on the pyramids, either, Atlantis won't rise, and no, the X-Files Alien Colonization Theory will not take place. It's just gonna be a cool number day, 122112, an awesome datum.

And no, SkyNet will not activate and the terminators be born either. As awesome as that could, potentially, be.

• Wow great explanation lol iv think your the best answer!!

What Girls Said 4

• You didn't make an option for "nothing will happen." lol

• Haha I know

• Ok, as long as "anything" can mean nothing at all. :)

• Lol

• lol they also said something "horrible" would happen on 06/06/06. Hahaha but I agree with angel, event A would be sooo sick to witness so it has my vote.

• I voted A because that sounds like fun! Nothing will happen btw.

• Fuck it. Bring it on!

• For sure but I don't know if we are technologically ready for does little green beens !

What Guys Said 4

• The Mayans were idiots. There is no reason whatsoever for us to believe that they actually figured out when the world would end. We shouldn't prepare ourselves for anything, and I abstain from voting.

• Alright man is alright is good to have your opinion anyways :) !

• I second that!! The only person who knows when the end of the world will be is GOD!!!

• They didn't actually predict the end of the world, their calendar just ends in 2012. I mean come on, no one's updating it, so it just stops in 2012.

• Also F... Starting my bomb shelter tomorrow !

• I go with E absolutely nothing will happen

• LOL YEA YOUR RIGHT BUT (D) IS A GOOD CHOICE IF YOU GO FOR NOTHING WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE IS NOT SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN YET :) !

• always be ready for anything.. bu this 2012 nonsense is just garbage.. it's gonna be a non-event unless a government damn wanna make sumthin of it