What would be the best way to destroy a cheating husband?

My husband of 4 years is unawared that I found out out his ongoing affair (he's been cheating for nearly one damn year) last month. I'm trying to act to act as normal as possible but all I'm planning right now is destroy him.

I have never in my life felt this anger for a person ever. I'm not even the type to even scream (hardly ever get upset) but what he did makes me want to do more than yell and leave him. I want him to pay, make him regret ever cheating.

No kids and before finding this out, I was feeling depressed about trying endlessly and never getting pregnant. Now I'm relief.

All I have is hatred, anger and feeling humiliated in my mind.
I hate him as of now. It will satisfy me greatly seeing him destroyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Divorce him, get your sexy on.
    Make him furious by the way how hot you're getting and that he'll no longer "tap that", while you're divorcing meet and date hotter guys than him.
    Besides, that's what you need. Find someone better, but the bonus will be making your soon-to-be ex husband jealous.

• Don't listen to this stupid opinion. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

• No, Don0ne I'll never forgive him. NEVER

• I would feel this same way if he cheated over a day. To me cheating is a deal-breaker.

What Guys Said 10

• You know in the bible adultery is the second worst sin which can be comitted and holds a death penalty because it is seen as both a breach of contract with the creator and selfish. With that said, why don't you begin to stage for him out of your life.

I would be wonderful if he and his new love took a trip out of town where an airline was involved. While he is gone, sell get rid of and give away all of his stuff. Change the locks, Take prositon of his car and hold it in trust. Close all bank accounts. In his shampoo for his trip place hair remover in the container. Before he can check out of the hotel, cancel everything, credit cards, phone, bank accounts, airline tickets home. When he gets home, he will be ripe, when he pushes you call the police and have him spend the night with the boys in the hood. Bring confusion into his life.

A promise was broken and there is always a cost.

It may take him 10 days to put things close to correct by order of the court.

When the dust settles send him a box of chocolates with a note saying "thinking of you".

You can do a few things such as canceling items that make his life easier due to the fact they were not being used for intended purpose. You see the purpose of your money, his job is not to run with another woman, the purpose of his car, phone, job are not to help her in any way.

Good luck,

• Thanks. Some of those ideas are great, esp the part about changing his shampoo for a hair removal, lol. Not bad, I might do that.

• Something to keep in mind is that you are a mature adult who is about to go through a divorce. Any childish actions would work against you, and legal issues take a much larger precedence over any humiliation you deal him.

If you want to humiliate him, prove him to be an unfit husband in the court room. Take the house, car, and anything you can afford to pay taxes on. Especially if you live in a liberal state, women usually come out on top in court cases against cheating husbands.

• Come ride my thick meatstick while screaming in pleasure, videotape it and send it to him. Then key his car. Can't get any worse than that for a man.

• Do you really think destroying your husband is gonna make you feel any better inside. The best think to do is divorce his butt and move on, cause destroying him may cause problems later on down the road.

• Yes, it will make me feel better when this pathetic POS suffers. I'll destroy during the divorce process.

• Next time you are going to have sex have another guy in the bedroom already, go into the room and start having sex with him

When you're husband comes into the bedroom he will find another guy fucking you.

• And yes, I am being serious, that could actually be arranged without to much of an issue with the right contacts

• I may appear strong but I'm completely destroyed on the inside.

• Everyone would be regardless

• Trying to destroy him won't cure the pain. Since there are n kids just divorce him and move on.

• I will become one of the most meanest ex wife he has ever known.

• soon to be ex wife.

• Once u calm down, you'll just want to divorce him and get rid of him.

• Do the same

• simple...Divorce him

• Off course I'll divorce him. I'll destroy him during divorce too.

• I haven't even confront him with the evidence at all and won't plan to. I'll surprise him in the end. I'm now just acting as if I know nothing.

• good idea ;D

• Have sex with a hot younger man. You know what I'm saying? Growl.

What Girls Said 6

• Go ghost and send him divorce papers in the mail. Don't say anything to him. He'll wonder what happened and why you're leaving him with no explaination.

• Good idea. I'm thinking of presenting all the evidents about his affair during the divorce. I truly want him to have a consequence for his disguting betrayal.

• Will keep that in mind. And omg, I can't believe I still have to see him for the meantime. Even kissing him disgust me. And he has the nerve to ask why I don't want to be intimate with him no more and why I've become kind of distant.

• Lmao its going to be a rude awkening when he comes home to see all your s it gone.

• I can't believe you stood with one year after finding out he cheated. He should have went to the garbage a long time ago. Just divorce that dick and find yourself a new man

• I didn't. He's been cheating for almost a year and I just found this out last month. I had no idea.

• I'll think of something for you...

• Believe me I'm furious as hell (actually I would say worse than furious; enraged) but just yelling at him and confronting him isn't enough for me. He has hit me right in the heart and mock our whole marriage and history together.

• Make a sex tape with another man, preferably someone he knows. Then one night decorate the house with roses and candles. Put on lingerie. Have a nice, pleasant dinner while telling him all of things that you're going to do to him. Lead him up to the bedroom and make him sit in front of the TV. Play the sex tape for him. Then when the tape ends, put the divorce papers in his hands.

• Does the other woman know that he's a married man?

• Yes she does.

• That's other girl is another bitch. She doesn't mind swapping vagina fluid

• @Asker lol, I'm even angry and I'm not even in your shoes...

• Divorce him and move on with life. Anger only kills your own soul and vengeance drags you down. Just commit to yourself and working through your feelings without staining your character...

• Just leave him,