Looking for an American woman for long term committed relationship and marriage. How do I find one?

Looking for someone to be sweet, caring, open minded, spiritual if possible, free of stereotypes and dogma and understanding by nature.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not a dating site.

What Girls Said 6

• almost seemed like you were posting an ad here lol maybe you should post an ad, its called a dating site, join one... no seriously try that. you can lay it out on the line what you're looking for. its worth a shot i think.

• Weird... sounds like you're looking for a green card. O. o
    Ad least that's what it sounds like to me.

If you live in America, then I understand.

• if you are serious, I think you will find one by dating lots of them and pick the right one... not online dating as its not reliable... it should be in person if you really want a genuine one.. I suggest American citizen woman, not pure white.. Let's say an immigrant background who raised up in U. S. :)
    If you really want white pure blooded american, I don't know anymore, just don't lose hope and keep on dreaming is all i can say.. :)

• Try joining a dating site. There are plenty of free ones like okcupid

• Hi there. I have an account there and been trying to find one but still out of luck..

• There might be someone for you who is white, boho, into Buddhism, vegan or into Asian cultures.

• You won't find one here with the way you just advertised thats for sure.

What Guys Said 1

• Hahahahahha American girl? Hahahahh
    Long term commitment and caring? Hahahahaha
    Have fun bro.. hav fun...
    Just look at Americans divorce rate, infidelity, i hear that cheating even after marriage ( if given a chance) is common in their culture. Also look at their low child birth rate,
    Many young teenage girls are smoke, alcohol or drug addicts.
    You can get that girl you are looking for but they are not so common. Such girls might be hiding and hence you need to work hard.
    May be girls in their near 30's might think of getting serious with guys.