Where did you meet your significant other?

where did you first meet, talk, get each others numbers etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him online actually, he contacted me on the dating site and then he added me on facebook. one night i just decided i would ask him to Skype since he was saying we should talk and after that conversation we started texting which led to skyping every night/falling asleep on skype/waking up on skype. after a few weeks (and when i got back from my 3 week trip) i picked him up at the train station one night (since we are long distance) and it was an instant connection, instantly comfortable, like i had known him forever.

What Guys Said 4

• University! Computer science course. Through a friend of mine. whom I'm not sure how I met... I think it had to do something with being late from the same class all the time, haha. But yeah, I helped with homework and we ended up talking and then we ended up making sure that we are taking the same classes and same groups and same everything and the end result was somewhat inevitable almost from the start.

• I met her at the bar I was a bouncer at.

• I met her online since I was the one who made the initial contact. After talking for a littlwe while on line she came to meet up. I will say here we are none months later since it will be that long on the 21st of this month. We are so happy together and i am so glad I made that initial contact.

• We met at work and were encouraged to date by work friends.

What Girls Said 4

• I met him during senior year of high school. I actually had a crush on a friend of his and I started talking to him as a way of trying to get with his friend. The two of us actually became best friends. When we started college he went to a school in New Jersey and I went to one in New York, and we started meeting up in manhattan on Friday nights. After a couple month of meeting up with him every Friday I realized I started to like him and I guess he started to like me too cause he asked me out around November of my freshman year of college.

• I first met mine when he was with his ex wife. The ex wife and my sister are friends. About six months after his divorce we ended up working together and talking here and there just as friends. AND then a year later we started hanging out and we ended up together. He said he liked me for awhile but just didn't know what to do because he figured I wouldn't want anything to do with him because he was 10 years older than me.

• he literally ran into at the beach!! we were both surfing and he dropped in on my wave and, well, ran me over lol!! he was very apologetic and ended up taking me out to lunch to make up for it... and it was love after that :P

• Our friends set us up.