What did you think about on wedding day?

What's running through your head before you marry in regards to previous partners/loves? Do you wonder about the one that got away? Do you wonder if you're making the right decision? Let's say your partner had previously cheated and now you're marrying, what sort of things would you be thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• What ran through my head when before I married my wife was complete bliss. I knew I wanted her and only her and had no regrets and didn't think about my past girlfriends once, because they didn't matter then and sure don't matter to me now.

If my partner previously cheated on me I honestly wouldn't marry her, but that's just me.

What Guys Said 2

• I was thinking, I should say no I'm making the wrong decision and cancel this mistake in front of all my family no matter how embarrassing... I was right I should have but didn't.

• im not married. how do i answer this question?

• You could tie it in with a relationship. If you were getting serious with someone after they cheated previously, how would you feel?

• I've never had a serious relationship and or been with someone who had just cheated, knock on wood

What Girls Said 2

• i lost the motion of romance

• My husband didn't cheat before we were married. But on the wedding day I was mostly thinking about... where we were going to go after the wedding, what type of experiences I wanted us both to share. But he did cheat a year ago... and that took... a lot to over come. But, we just renewed our vows a few weeks go actually and... that was the day I finally was able to forgive him and trust him completely.