Guys would you want your future wife to be completely submissive to you and you be the head of the household?

I stumbled across a couple of blogs of women who have their husbands be in completely in charge of them and the household. Of course the husband has to be respectful and what not but he takes care of everything and makes decisions for everyone. And expects things from his wife. I don't know but I think having him completely in charge sounds incredibly sexy and I would love it if guy did this for me. Many women talk about how its changed their marriage for the better. I just don't know how I would find a husband willing to do this.

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of it sounds sexy to imagine, but in the real world, no, I wouldn't want it. There are too many things that could fall apart.

1. No job is invincible: if I get laid off my family is 100% screwed and that's a lot of pressure. Whereas if the wife works (even if it's not a good paying job) it could help a little bit until I got back on my feet).

2. Conversation would be VERY boring after a while, because part of the fun each day is hearing about your partners stories, drama at work, and new opportunities. She wouldn't have much to talk about if all she did was stay home day after day for years.

3. I want a woman with a brain. Feistyness is great and I like a woman who proves that she is an intelligent decision maker. There's nothing wrong with asking for her asking for help when making choices, but I expect her to have common sense. There's a problem if she expects to use my brain for ALL the decisions because I want a partner not a servant. I don't need her to be Einstein but I want to be able to feel like my woman can make sound decisions with feeling like I need to walk her through EVERYTHING.

4. I don't want a bum. Motivation and ambition are attractive and I want a woman that I can sweep off her feet, not one who's sitting on the floor waiting to be picked up. That's lazy and unattractive. If me and my wife choose this kind of lifestyle I want it to be because we can, not because she has no motivation to do much else.

5. It's a horrible example for our daughters. I believe every woman should know that they don't have to rely on a man to survive. I also want to instill this in my daughters. What kind of example would I be setting for them if I ran the household and my wife was completely subservient, and I made every decision. I want them to grow up in a household where they see that women have as much social potential as men.

• (I reached the character limit lol) But yes, like I first said, the idea of being able to secure everything for my family, while having a wife at home who tends to all my desires (especially sexually) sounds like a dream come true.

What Guys Said 10

• Not at all! I'd like it to be a 50-50 kind of arrangement, where almost all major decisions are taken jointly after discussion. The only exceptions are when only one of us have better knowledge about any particular matter, in which case that person would take the decision.

• if she wants that then I don't mind as long as she is happy but I don't care how we live our lives together as long as we are so happy within our family:)

• Hell no! I hate making decisions for people.. I like things to be a group effort with discussions and agreements. I don't like to feel like a tyrant and I'm not one who desires power over my fellow man or woman.

I come from a family where my mom makes most of the major financial decisions. Maybe this is what made me see things more equally? Haha

• I would love this because my last relationship was the complete opposite and because of my personality Not wanting conflict or arguments I think it would make a great relationship.
    I don't think it would be the household your thinking about though, i don't bark out orders and commands to my partners lol.

• No, I want my equal. Not a slave.

• You find an alpha who likes making decisions. But, you also have to be awesome.

• I am the head of my household.

• I am married going on 13 years and I wish my wife was more submissive to me both in and out of the bed room and if she was she would not be wearing clothes in the home and have pj's on when in bed

• Yes, I want to be the head of the household, yet I want to love and treat my wife with respect.

• Not particularly because I believe in being a team, I believe in team work. So if one person cooks, the other person cleans, if one person paints one room, the other person paints the next room. If one person trims the bushes in the garden, the other person sweeps up the mess. Team work, team work, team work. Being in a relationship isn't about one person being dominate over the other, it's about compromising and working as a collective unit of strength.

If want a girlfriend, not a slave.

What Girls Said 3

• You know- this used to appeal to me. I liked the idea of working full-time myself but not having to physically deal with how to pay the bills and whatnot. But then I realized... that is fucking stupid. A marriage is supposed to be a partnership. If something goes wrong with the finances, you DON'T want to be in the dark about it. And it puts wayyyy too much pressure on him to take care of everything when it would have been better to be able to talk to you about how to take care of the household.

• I need my own voice.
    It doesn't turn me on at all.

• Well I would like my future husband to be the man of the house yes, while I stay home, cook, clean, and take care of the kids. It's traditional, the way I would want my marriage to be. Submissive? I guess it depends, I still want to be treated equal and have a voice.