Would you send a letter to your wife, that the marriage, when you are in a business?

i am wondering if a husband go to a business trip and send a letter to the wife, that he ask for divorce. what do you think?

Updates:
suppose, he getting married with someone is really close, and, you find out about in a letter. what do you do if you find out in a letter or you go and see that person, face to face.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I would absolutely detest this way of breaking the news. It's cowardly and pathetic, really shows character (and not in a good way). Have some respect and be a decent human by telling her face to face rather than pussying out so you don't have to deal with her reaction.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That is a really shitty way of breaking the news.

It shows that you're a coward and don't care about her at all. Sure, the love is gone and you want to move on, but at least show some respect by telling her face to face, rather than sending a crappy letter when you're far away and don't have to face her reaction.

That's a pussy move.

0|0
    0|1
  • What the fuckkkkk. No.
    I thought this question was going to be SO cute. Like he wanted to send her a letter while away on business... but of course it had to end badly. SIGH.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most cowardly way to do anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ending a marriage is something that should be done in person.

But that should go without saying.

0|0
    0|0