So I just read that if you don't have a college degree, you're less likely to get married. Oh well, guess I'm never getting married then. But hey, at least divorce won't exist for me.
But I call BS on this because I know a few people that never went to college, yet they still got married.
- I went to college and got married.33% (3)29% (2)31% (5)Vote
- I went to college and didn't get married.0% (0)43% (3)19% (3)Vote
- I didn't go to college, yet I got married.11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- I didn't go to college and didn't get married.11% (1)14% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Other45% (4)14% (1)32% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Its a crock of crap the majority of my family got married without college degrees same with friends. Wether your chances at getting married are higher or lower depend entirey on you.1