When/how to tell my husband that I broke my hymen? Girls opinions please!?

I broke my hymen, I never had sex before, should I fake pain or blood? I'm not getting married I just need some opinions, thnxxx

Most Helpful Girl

• I never had a hymen, some women dont. i dont see why it would need an explanation unless he knows you're a virgin and he's questioning it because there's no blood, in which you just tell him you broke it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah how can you "fake blood"... what the fuck does that even mean?

• It's sort of like a weak femidom filled with red fluid. I've seen it used in adult films ("virgin" category)

• Yeh u got it ;p

• Yeah actually last year saw a girl fall down jumping rope.. boom broke her hymen shit was over like that.. life changing...

• You may not bleed during your first sex session, but it will probably still hurt. TBH your husband will know if it's your first time, and anyone who's got half a brain knows that girls break their hymen from horseback riding/bike seats/etc often

What Girls Said 4

• you said you never had sex before!! but did your hymen broke due to the insertion of stuffs in your pussy?

• YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BLEED OR BE IN PAIN WHEN YOU HAVE SEX THE FIRST TIME! it's a myth so that guys don't have to make sure your wet enough for it not to hurt. If it hurts it's because your body isn't making enough lubrication, ie you aren't horny enough. So don't fake anything cause it is not supposed to hurt

• Mines broke when i skateboarding it sucked but I still skateboard either way ):

• I broke mine with a brush handle in 7th grade. I just told him ahead of time like way before we were even thinking of having sex. If you say it write before sex hell think you're just giving an excuse.

• Was it even your hair brush?

• It was my personal hairbrush. I cleaned it after each time. Loads of hormonal adolescent girls start off with a hair brush. It's nasty but normal. Like kids picking their noses. Nasty but normal.