I'm seeing someone for a sexual relationship only, it's complicated, they're married?

I have accidentally got into a sexual relationship with a married man. He lied to meet me, telling me he was single, when in fact he wasn't. He came clean but because I felt a connection with him, I have continued to see him usually once every 1-2 weeks. Last night he stayed over at mine, and we spent today together. I think I'm developing feelings for him. When he left I was upset that I'd have to wait another 2 weeks to see him again and I'm feeling unfulfilled with the amount I get to see him. I know and completely understand that I have no right to feel this way, since he is in fact married and I am not owed anything. There is just something that pulls me towards him. I don't want him to leave his wife, or anything, I just want more time.

I think I should end it now, to prevent any further hurt to his wife and to prevent further feelings developing.

After some advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• You want more than he can give.

The relationship you have with him is in the way of you finding the one you want. Let it go, move on.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Liars can't be trusted in anything thereafter found out; no court would believe a witness caught lying, some are prosecuted for perjury.
    2. If they lie to their wives & lovers, then why would you want to escalate this relationship & get more lies thrown your way? Because you are in love with this Camelot of lies - you are drawn to a persona that does not exist, melts in the bright sunlight of truth, real life. Maybe you are so depressed with life you feel this is your "beam me up Scotty" escape?
    3. Liars are "married" (or not) to manipulate others; perhaps he's NOT married and this is his stiff arm to prevent a lover/FWB from becoming more. Research this or hire a detective - the truth will set you free.
    4. Most guys will lie for sex, all you have to do is show up at any bar, dance, social and play along - soon another Camelot will come along.
    5. Maybe you DO need more time with this guy, in order to be stung enough to avoid the wasp liars - simply show up when/where he is whenever - he has no choice is giving more time if hostage to a real marriage. Soon he'll show his true colors, be they love for you & no others or tuck his head, headed for home.

• Stop what you doing. Forget him.

Personally , I would tell the wife.. But thats just me.

I know to many guys like this , and often , you not the only one.

• That moment when you realize people are more animals then humans.

• He ain't leaving his wife. Do with that information what you wish

• the second you find out a "friends with benifits" has another partner. LEAVE.

• Whilst i can appreciate sometimes when you meet someone they just seem like the one for you.
    There is a magic around them and its like you are made for each other. But ultimately in these situiations you can only do three things.

1 Tell him to leave his wife to be with you (no more hankey panky unless you have proof of him doing that).
    2 Break it off.
    3 Keep sleeping around behind the wife's back (not ideal, not worth the guilt)

In saying that he lied to meet you and sleep with you? that's really not a great start and for that reason I would suggest number 2.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess you know what is the right thing to do.
    It will leave you nowhere but hanging in middle. This man is having best of both worlds, he is enjoying with you while being with his wife. He is a cheater, just imagine how will you feel like, if your future husband does something like this to you?
    And if this guy can do it with his wife, he can surely leave you hanging for someone else once he has his share of fun.
    So its high to move on with your life, I know its kinda hard to do but you have to what is right for your ownself.
    All the best.:)

• Yes, end it immediately. Nothing good will come out of this.

• JUST END IT NOW!!!

• I'm confused as to what the question is. Yes you should end it. Nothing good can come of this affair. I think you'll look back on it and regret it altogether.