Girls what do you want your engagement ring to look like?

Just a fun question for tonight. What do you want your engagement ring to look like? Any particular gems you want on it? Anything particularly fancy or unique? :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 9

• I want it to be pretty! :p I like square cut gems. Or round. Or rounded square. I forgot what that's called. And i don't think engagement rings need to be diamonds. I think an emerald would be very nice :)

• Nothing yellow gold! i've never liked yellow gold jewelry. I just had my designed and put a hint of green it. It made it special to us and it'll be unlike anything any other girl has.

• I never had an engagement ring just a wedding band with diamonds in it. If I were to ever marry again I like Princess cut rings. Just a nice diamond on it's own

• Round Moissanite might be fine. I like vintage engagement rings mostly.

• I'm partial to halo rings, but I was raised right, so I'm not going to be picky about a gift.

• Yes! That's exactly it... look at you and your knowledge of gemstone cuts :p

• I couldn't agree with you more. If My ex-bf would have gotten me a ring, halo would be nice. I think I would cry just getting one

• Something antique/old fashioned. Round stones. I'd be open to a coloured stone too :)

• heart-shaped diamond ♡

or some heart-shaped pink jewel ♡

• I would want it to be a pearl ring. And have a single band simple design. I would be grateful for somebody who loved me that much that the ring could be what ever we could afford.

• I'm actually impressed that I know this. I can't decide anything to save my life, but I do know I want a 3 stone princess cut one. All simple and nothing major. Not too big, not too small.