Girls only. girls I am wondering what is the most romantic way a guy can ask will you marry me?

when i get a girl friend and if i feel she is the one i want some really romantic ideas i can say will you marry me

Most Helpful Girl

• When you're ready to marry someone, you should know them well enough to know how they want to be asked.

What Girls Said 6

• I've never thought about this before but now that you asked, I'll allow myself to wonder about it. I don't think I'd enjoy a public proposal because I just feel like the girl is somehow pressurized to say 'yes' because all eyes are on her and besides, it isn't as personal and special if there's a bunch of strangers prying on it. But maybe that's just me, but I'm not a big fan of those.

It would be extra special if it were related to something I love doing. Perhaps he could buy me a book since I love reading, and highlight words throughout the book, writing the big question at the last page. That's simple but super meaningful and something you get to keep for life. It would be also quite dreamy if it were during a vacation to a paradisiac destination.

I honestly don't know, and I apologize for not being much helpful but I guess that if I love the person, it honestly doesn't matter if he asks me on the moon or on our kitchen floor. But kuddos to you for planning this far ahead!

• In private at home or something, or even when in a public setting but only when you have a moment alone. That would be ideal for any woman, I think :)

• I've always dreamed of being in a park or something and swinging on the swing and the guy is pushing me then stops and gets down on one knee. And of course has a friend taping this or something secretly and bam. Pop the question. Or I love hockey so maybe on the middle of a hockey rink too. That'd be cool lol

• Make hwe think you're breaking up with her tell her you don't want her to be your gf anymore so want to be your wife. Or put tje right in your mouth and kiss her and let the ring go in her mouth but thay could go really wrong. She could choke on it.

• that is a good one but you are right she could chocke on it x

• When you see her and you cuddle you ask her in a low voice looking at her eyes:)

• i dont even have a gf so do you think i am thinking about this too early? x

• Lol you don't? Too early:)

Good luck

• i need a gf first lol

• I may not be the rule here, but I actually don't like the traditional "romance" stuff. The staged performance meant to seduce me.
    I like it loving and honest. The best proposal I could imagine is one where he just looks at me and hugs me tightly telling me how much he loves me. Where he tells me he wants to spend his life with me and how he needs me to stay with him.

I don't need a date, a ring, a special surprise, the knee thing, or any of that stuff. I just want a guy who loves me more than anything, who I love, and who can't wait to make me his wife.

• ok i have so many answers lol dose it depend on the girl?

• No, I have a personal rule not to flirt and crush on people over the internet. In the end I'd just think you have a bunch of girls after you outside of the internet. >.<

• trust me i dont i wish i did i won't be the way i am like now x

What Guys Said 0