Girls would you ever propose to a guy? Guys would you ever let a girl propose to you?

I just saw a video of a girl proposing to her boyfriend and i just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this. Would you do it?/

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! I figure if a guy wants to propose, he'll do it. He doesn't need my pushing to suddenly come up with the idea. And I don't want him to ask until he's 100% ready, or else he'll get confused, feel rushed, and even if we were meant to be together - I think he might eventually resent it.

So no - definitely not! In fact, I don't think it's a good idea for the girl to mention the M-word at all in an attempt to get her guy thinking about it. The guy will come up with it on his own.

What Girls Said 12

• Personally I wouldn't propose to a guy. I think that's kind of strange to be honest. I was proposed TO and I think that's the way to do it in a male/female couple.

• No, I wouldn't because I want the man to take the lead in courting... I suppose it comes down to wanting to feel desired and him asking me to marry him would help fulfill that need. I wouldn't even bring up marriage... my BF was the one to do it and he was the one to propose... however, that's just me. I don't see anything wrong with a girl proposing... it all depends on their relationship and their wants. I don't think there is one right way.

• I think that it is still more common for the guy to propose. I am not saying whether or not I think it is one- sided or fair, I just look around and see that that is the case. I would not propose, but this is not because I see myself as a princess and the man needs to do it. I would simply be afraid of creeping him out.

• Personally, I would want him to propose me. But if there's a girl out there that's brave enough to propose go for it!

• I wouldn't. I think that's the guys job, as old fashioned as I am

• I wouldn't propose to a guy.

• No. I'm too shy 😳😳😳

• no i would never do that and my bf would never let me propose to him

• I would do it!!

• NEVER it's not moral EVER

• No I would not purpose to a guy that's just weird that's the guys job not the girls.

• i would never. just because i am super traditional, but i dont see anything wrong with it if someone else wanted to

What Guys Said 3