Girls thongs showing in public - hot or not ?

you've all seen it .. a girl sits down and her butt floss is hanging out her pants. as a female, I find it disgusting.

and as a male? well, you tell me =]

do you guys think thongs hanging out are hot or not ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls that wear them in public are attention whores who probably don't need a boyfriend they need therapy!

What Guys Said 4

• yes it is quite hot if its just some random girl that's hot and that you are like not gonna talk to or anything. If it's someone you know and that you possibly like hell no. that would make me think they're loose and probly don't have much class. yes I know that lots of girls wear thongs, my ex did but she didn't show it off to everyone intentional or not. so yes I would say it is hot if the girl is hot and you don't know her. no if you like her in any way.

• whaletails are kind of sick imho, I pity the person that has to do her laundry. Laced panties are much better.

• It's trampy and unattractive.

• not at all

What Girls Said 11

• i think if she has a hot body its hot. you wouldn't want to get down on one knee and propose to her but at the end of the day, if she looks good and she's attractive anyway then obviously a guy would think that's hot. Sure he probably wouldn't respect her but that's not what you're asking here.

• Yeah a lot of my guy friends tell me its gross when they can see a girls underwear, whether its a thong or not.

• class over ass any day.

• I'm not gonna lie- it is trashy, however, mine sticks out alot. I don't do it on purpose, though. And I do try to pull up my pants before I sit, and I cover myself when I bend over. I think that for some girls it just happens on accident, but there are girls who do it because they think they're being cute. It's terrible. I used to think it was cute because I would see other girls do it until I grew a brain. It really is gross.

• i think it should be avoided but its not the end of the world if it does, I will admin it accidently happens to me sometimes

• I think its very slutty some of the girls in my high school used to.

• I personally think that thongs that are showing are definitely not hot! Honestly, it's kind of skanky looking and it could give people the wrong impression.

• Thongs are gross in general.

• i think it's totally unclassy and I'm sure guys will think it is "hawt" but I would never do that; I feel embarrassed for girls when they show their thongs...and we all know when it happens, it's never by "accident"

• lol I love s3an24707's answer! agree completely...

if I were to wear a thong (which I don't I think theyre scary and uncomfortable) id only wear it for myself...not to show it off to any category of men- random or not...

when the guy I like is around...i naturally feel more conservative around him...i don't want to appear 'hot' in front of him and let him like me just for sex or something, id want him to get to know me from within and like me as a person

• Its trashy.