I feel like I well never get married?

I feel like I well never get that gentleman guy that still holds the door open who buys stuff , someone , that as a sweetness and who can me laugh , they have to get along with my family. He well help out qith chores and help cool. I feel like at 31 years old I think all those gentleman are not easy to find , I want to find the guy gentlemen in minneoplis , or new hope area

Most Helpful Guy

• A straightforward, honest answer by me. If you feel hurt, then I'm sorry, that's not my intention, but you really have to get things together to get your life back on track. I tell you this, because I hope you realise what's going wrong and can finally make the changes necessary to find your happiness. What I write down here are the downsides. You surely have many good sides, but you don't need to work on them, so I don't mention (besides I know you too little).

- Be intelligent. Your questions on here are kindergarden level! You seriously don't mention the names of people in a public place! If you're that gossipy on here, I assume you're as well in real life. It's the worst "feature" a woman can have to be talkative! If you don't have anything good to say about somebody, don't say anything about them - and best is: Don't talk about others.

- Be less sensitive. You take things way too personally! I know what you have gone through in your past, but you can't change that. Accept it and move on. Not everything people say is meant to hurt you, even if they critisize you! Many, like me, critisize something about you, because they see, that it keeps you from finding your happiness. Be grateful for other people's critique!

- Work on yourself - that includes looks. You surely have a pretty face, can't tell though, because you're not making anything out of yourself! Your low self-esteem is reflected in the blurry picture you have on here - why so blurry? Right, because you're not confident with how you look right now, why don't you do anything about it? Some sports and you will gain confidence!

- Men of your liking are hard to find. This is real life, not some soap-opera! Lower your requirements, there's no perfect guy out there - and neither are you perfect. To love somebody is a decision (not a feeling) that has to be made over and over again: We love our spouse including their flaws, not despite!

• Well I am not saying they have I have all of those qualitys either I am just hoping that the might have a couple or even one. One thing they have to drive

• Um, in case I wasn't clear, I want to say that I'm directing this to the Opinion Owner. Sorry for any confusion!

• It was clear, messaged you :D

What Guys Said 9

• He's around. Just waiting for you to take of yourself and lose weight. If you don't show love for thyself, how can you expect others to love you? inb4 thumbs down.

• Wow that's kind if mean telling me to lose weight , I am loving myself. But all the guys I have crushed on just want to be my friends

• I am sorry but it's not easy when I am living with my family yoy decides once in awhile to have pizza or to do a BBQ for the Fourth of July so.
      If I just portion what I eat I can still lose weight. I know one soda won't hurt okay gosh. I well still lose weight , I was 200.1. I went now to 100.1 that's pretty got for start so I am losing weight the way I am eating.

• Keep it up, you'll reach your goal soon enough. Its a marathon not a sprint.

• Yeah I bet it's hard to find someone you really like. Plus we are becoming more liberal which kills those customs.

• feminism is exterminating the kind of guy, you are looking for. maybe you should start looking yourself and don´t just sit there and hope.

• There are gentlemen out there that open doors. Like that I have seen it. I know a guy well come that's a gentlemen

• I was asking if I should talk to crystal about how to get over Ben. I know there is no way for him wanting to date me. It's just I am writing poems that seems to help, going throughout emotions a out Ben is tuff. But I feel if I don't write them down , I can't get over Ben , those feelings for Ben were really strong. I don't know what else I can do. To rid my mind of feelings for him

• well and i told you that my opinion was, that this is exactly the way how you make it worse maybe it works for you but it surely wouldn´t for me. i don´t know crystal. you have to decide, if you want talk to her about it :)

• You will find one! Please, in the chats with you you seem very lovely!!. You are pretty and should just enjoy life! :) Go out, have fun with friends and one night/day it will be YOUR night/day ;) trust me! Skype soon hopefully friend!

• Society has brainwashed everyone in American, that part of life is marriage and kids. Its not for everyone.

• Don't settle, or you will never be happy. Hold out for the right guy for you.

• I thought Ben was the one he was being so sweet and he called. Me sweetheart and pretty I never felt those before

• How it's hard to talk him I do not know why

• I don't know. You need to ask him.

• The numbers of gentlemen have fallen as a direct result of a horrible lack of ladies, which in tunr is a result of feminism. Women really shot themselves in the foot there.

• No it's not us the guys do not say yes all the time , I think the problem is you guys not take the role and asking the lady's out. It's not us lady's fault

• You women do yourself no favors by continuing to deny your role in it. Denial is a powerful drug but it bites you in the end. But whatever... it's your grave.

• Yeah I flirty with guys , they should say yes what kind of guys flirt for fun

What Girls Said 12

• Don't lose hope!:) Those men exist!:) I say, don't look for them, because that special someone will come to your life when you least expect it.

• Well I thought Ben was the one but he said no. It hurts when they say no that guys you like say no. I mean my heart felt so broken up after that and Ben said he just wanted to be friends , Ben didn't want a girlfriend at work. It took me awhile , because bfn just wants me as a friend.

• If you feel this way, I am sure there is a man out there that is waiting/looking for his future wife too. Just be confident in yourself and have some patience. What's meant to be will always find a way, whether a day, a week or a year. :)

• Yeah , I feel like there aren't many like that left the gentleman that holds the door open and her always pays for the dates. I guess I am like my mom.

• That's really good! I think you should keep at your writing :)

• Plus it's helping me move on from my broken heart which is still healing

• There might be some gentlemen out there. But what do you offer in exchange? You cannot expect people to be in a certain way.

• Great comment! I've followed her posts a little on here and the problem is really, that she sees the world evolving around her and doesn't realise that there are other people with their own requirements for HER out there...

• I didn't follow her posts. It just seems this way. And there are some unrealistic expectations. I've seen lots of jerks opening doors for girls out of habit so it's not really a good requirement for a husband.

• I feel the same way, but I have come to realize that not every girl needs a man. Everyone's happy ending is different and doesn't always involve the white-picket fence, 2 kids and a dog. I think mine is just being myself and enjoying life as it comes.

• I am trying. But it's not easy most if my ladie friends have boyfriends and I guess I feel jealous they can get the guys. Everytime I try to get a a guy they just want to be friends. What's wrong with me

• I'm in the same situation. All my girls are engaged and married and having babies. All the while I'm meeting guys who just want to hump and dump me. There is nothing wrong with you. We all have different seasons. You just haven't met your one and only yet.

• Ill just get a nice dog for longtime companionship but ill have short passionate flings on the side. Ill live with that 😉

• I'm sorry you haven't found the right guy yet but at least you can be happy that you aren't stuck with the wrong one, or that the guy who you sacrificed 20 years of your life and youth turned out to be the wrong one. Marriage isn't always a disaster but it doesn't always turn out the way people dream. Be happy with what you have even if that doesn't already include marriage

• Look I think you are very beautiful woman and someday you will find what you have been looking for, there are 7billion people on earth I wouldn't say I won't get married ever or find that one person
    Yes I do believe that I believe that everyone finds someday someone... I wish you nothing but the best

• you cannot expect a man to do all those things

• Really , there are still those gentlemen that are out there that still do that stuff. Those gentlemen still like doing those things. I am sorry but I feel there are still guys out there that do that gentlemen stuff

• look at the bright side of things, being single is better than in a bad relationship

• I kind of know what you mean. I am 27, I will be 28 soon and I have never been in a relationship. I always feel like I am just meant to be single forever. I am still a virgin at my age. This summer I am not even trying. I am not giving up on dating, but I just want a few months where I am just having fun and not thinking about guys because I really don't feel like getting hurt again.

Last year there was a guy I thought liked me as much as I did him. So I worked up the nerve to talk to him, he told me no because he'd just started seeing someone. I understood, and I was fine with it. I told myself I didn't get to him in time. About two weeks later, I went to the bar with a few co-workers (the guy I like is a co-worker by the way but he wasn't there) and I was feeling down about the rejection. I drank some and then confessed to one of my co-workers that I was feeling down about that. We fooled around a bit but nothing happened. We both agreed never to tell anyone what happened.

That co-worker told my crush all about it, but didn't tell him the part about me feeling down about him. He made it seem like I was doing it to get revenge on him since he turned me down. He told my crush to tell him that it was pay back. Apparently my crush liked me, but he didn't want to date a co-worker. So he was hurt and now he hates me for it. It's been over a year since this happened, but he still hates me to this day for trying to 'hurt' him even though I didn't.

I feel like I could have worked things out with him if it hadn't been for our other co-worker. Maybe he would have changed his mind about dating co-workers since the girl he was with at the time dumped him. I feel as if I lost the one man I actually could have been with.

But this summer I've decided to stop caring and just enjoy life. Whatever happens, happens. Right now, I just want to enjoy life and stop caring about how ugly and alone I am. So far it's working. I am doing things I enjoy everyday.

• Its harder when they want to be friends at first I was kind of in a moody day and sad and Down , one of my friends asked her lady friend C that I want today's Ben and Ben was like no he doesn't want a girlfriend but he just wants o be friend. I had a hard time wedsday night I found out. I really didn't feel like talking to him those Thursday and Friday , that Friday my friend L was walking out with Ben ( I was a bit jealous ) but then L goes Ben hugged haha , I was like L do not start we are all just friends plus he doesn't like me that way anyways , all Ben did was smile at me , I was so upset and mad at him. I just didn't feel like talking to him , for awhile , then when I said hi he ignored me.

• When they say no it hurts and Ben now wants to be friends still. These is a hard part for me

• That's why it's better just to keep work relationships just work relationships. It gets hard having to see them everyday. It gets better though. This time last year I was depressed about it, but this year I am definitely in a better place. I just wish he would stop hating me, I'll never forgive my other co-worker for making stuff up.

• A good guy isn't easy to find but you will find him even though it seems like the opposite

• Well get off your ass and find one #notgoodlooking