What is the ideal age for a woman to become a wife?

I am 23 almost done with my graduate education. I feel like the years from now until 26 are my prime time to find a good man.

Would men in their 30s want to marry a woman in my age range? Like mid 20s.

What do men think is a good age for a wife, ideally?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to think young, before the world chewed women up and spit them out.

I am sort of torn, because as a woman matures, IF she can keep her heart soft, then you have a woman who knows what she wants, and will appreciate a good man. A younger woman may not appreciate a good man, nor know what she wants out of life, yet.

She is just innocent, which is a big plus. Maturity or innocence, it's a difficult choice.

I would definitely marry a younger woman, if she had a good head on her shoulders, and possessed a degree of maturity. Some younger women have it built in. But it's rare.

What Guys Said 7

• To get settled into a Serious Relationship aimed toward marriage? There is no ideal age from 22+, but technically. That's more of not traveling a ton, and being able to live together, etc.

But to get married as in -- have kids? Depends on the lifestyle & job situation. It shouldn't be a "goal" in and of itself -- that's *nuts*. It should be something AFTER you settle in with a guy, THEN you time it. Just want to make that clear.

I would say if you've never had any need to go out a lot & be social -- a couple years after you & he have solidified your Career jobs together. Which would usually be, what, 24-25?

If you are social & like to go out a lot -- I would push having kids not until late 20s.

There is no set "age", really. Ideally, it should be after all your education's done and you've grounded yourself in a career for a little bit, etc. 24+.

• You sound a good age for a guy in his 30's. And the fact that you're finishing your grad. ed. should let dudes know that you have your head on straight and have some maturity. There is no perfect age for a wife but if you're in your early - mid 20's I don't see why most men in there early-mid 30's wouldn't want to date you.

• The ideal age is what you feel in your gut!! This type of questions are very personal. There is no wrong or right. Hec wrong or right shift as your life goes. So don't fret too much. If you feel you should find a good man now then so be it.

I think you are wise you are starting now... it takes filtering through many bad apples to find a good one.

• I think 26-30. Unfortunately, my generation goes ape shit when I say those ages. People my age are getting married and have been, some right after highschool. I've actually been called childish because I said that I don't want to get married til around 30 smh.

• Age doesn't matter so much.
    If you want a successful marriage, it would be more important that you've known each other for 4 or 5 years first. Anything less is risky.

• 25-35...
    But 25-30 ideally

• The right age is when you feel ready there is no set age for marriage. I dont think about an "Ideal" age for marriage because hell I dont even know if I ever want to get married.

What Girls Said 0