My Mother planned an early marriage for me, what to do?

OK.. so today after coming back from soccer while going upstairs, in the sitting room i heard my family (my Mom, Cousin and my little sister) planning to get me married at the age of 20 (while im in college). I don't know whether they are trying to get rid of me or not.

the first time im interested in the idea but lately many thoughts cross my mind like:

"At 20 you're still a kid"
"why should you marry @20, when at the time you are in college enjoying life"
"you are young enough to care for a family"
"teacher told you in school 'don't get married young. It will likely end in divorce' "

i end up asking my self questions that i dont have answers to
is early marriage more enjoyable compared to 30s and 40s?
is it true that early marriage ends up in divorce and break-ups?
do early marriage has effect on my health?

DO EARLY MARRIAGE HAS ANY (DIS) ADVANTAGE OR

SHOULD I GO FOR IT OR NO!

I NEED YOUR ADVICES PLEASE I'M CONFUSED! O. o

20

What Girls Said 2

• This is a terrible idea indeed you are under age and need to live your life and do normal teenage stuff

• Honestly I got married five days after I turned 18 and I'm pregnant with twins and that'll make #7 and #8 and I wouldn't change it for the world, yes I won't like it is EXTREMLY hard but my life as a mom and wife is what save my life.

My husband will be leaving for military boot camp before I give birth. It's hard but more then worth it

What Guys Said 0