I just turned 20 last week and I can name 16 people who went to high school with me that are already married 11 of which have already had their first child. I can name 28 girls who got "knocked up" with one child and 4 of them have 2 or more children. None of these people are even 22 yet.
It's seriously making me feel like an old maid , I can't go on Facebook without seeing a bunch of babies or new engagement ring. Anyone share my pain?
- No, where they do that at? *looks around*Vote A
- Yes, it's shotgun wedding central here!Vote B
- Some are married but, don't have kids yet.Vote C
- People have kids but they aren't married.Vote D
- I don't keep up with my old classmates.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
yeah I'm born and raised in Utah, home of all the "mormons". Their only goal in life is to get married, and have a huge family. I'm not mormon myself, so not only my classmates but my closest friends are not only married and having kids but they like to rub it in peoples faces like they are better than everyone.
The majority of them get married at about 20. Coming back from their missions.
My point is, I definitely feel your pain.0