To the guys waiting for marriage to have sex: What kinda lingerie would you like to see your wife in that night?

To the guys who are waiting for marriage to have sex what would you like to see you wife in that night? Like what kind of lingerie?

Most Helpful Guy

• slightly transperent not exposing everything so that it keeps me excited to find out what's inside

What Guys Said 10

• This is why I don't believe in waiting. You don't even know what kind of lingerie, if any, your husband likes on your own wedding night! What if you like lingerie and he doesn't? Better to know this before you get married. Sorry, just my opinion on that... To answer your question, since it is your wedding night, you where all white. I would love to see a woman with sexy satin Teddy, white garters and white nylon stockings with white satin panties. I love the satin feel as it is smooth and slippery like that of womans skin. I would like the panties worn over top of the garters, so that the panties can be taken off for sex, but the garters and stockings left on.

• That's why you talk about it but don't do it, like I do know he doesn't like white lingerie for me because my skin is so light so he'd prefer black

• All the best!

• Thanks :)

• White lingerie if you're doing wedding night first time sex.

What's your build like? Depends on his tastes too of course.

• Build meaning?

• Oh ok, I guess more curvy (I have like a 12 in difference in my waist and hips) and a pear shape.

• One option is the kind of stuff that would be worn under your dress - matching white bra, panties, garter belt, stockings. That's definitely hot.

Alternatively, I personally like the chemise type things, short ones.

• if I waited until marriage to have sex I couldn't fucking care less:P bhahahaha anything will do.

• okay wait maybe just some sexy. doesn't have to be super sexy just generally sexy.

• None, damnit!

• So she should just come into the room naked? lol

• Don't fret about it though. Sex is basically talking mokies touching each other because it feels good. Keep it like that and just be a curious monkey for a bit. Give up on expectation and fantasies, and just allow yourself to be fully present with him when the time comes.

And if he'øs a virign, have him work on you before you work on him. He might squirt the moment you touch him :P

• Haha yeah we were joking about the actual sex only lasting like MAYBE a minute lol

• Red or black lingerie with her finger nails /toe nails painted
    either black / pink and black / red

• Skin. Skin is great.

• i wouldn't resist this... i bet y life
    www.google.com.ng/url

• Pretty lingerie. I don't go women's-clothing shopping, so I don't know. I'm not a woman.

• This largely depends. You surely talk to him about sex before, even though you don't do it. Figure out a little what he likes to see of a woman. You can then arrange some lingerie which puts his favourite parts for display.

• That's good advice, and I do know color wise what he likes :)

• Something really Lacey and sexy

What Girls Said 2

• Great question. Congrats on the impending wedding? Maybe? I heard that guys prefer white lingerie. As for more idk.

• Well im not engaged yet but me and my bf do wanna get married :)

• Hahaha. Me too. Me and my bf that is. Good luck lovebirds ;)

• Thanks! You too :)

• I'm a virgin. But I would just wear soccer shorts and a walking dead t shirt. The wedding would probably be tiring,

• If you're saving sex for your wedding night... do not do this.

• If that's -truly- a mutual decision, fine.

But a lot of guys who actually wait till marriage... they've been looking forward to their wedding night for many, many years. After the ceremony in the church, its the next most important thing to them, not the cake, the first dance, all the other garbage.

It's sort of a scary start to marriage to kick it off with "sex isn't that important we will just put it off a day"

• No. But if I'm tired I'm not going to do it. I want to be awake to expeirnce it. Anyways it's my virbinity and wedding night,