Do you think he will even break out of this habit? (Potential cheater)

I've been close with this guy, and we always spoke. But he is a player so I cut off from him at times, and he ALWAYS, came back to me.. whether it was texting, calling, emailing. I've been in contact with him for 5years and literally the longest time he went without speaking to me was always 3 months, nothing more. Anyway, being a player he texted me before getting engaged saying I turn him on. I cut him off for good but he still wanted to be friends.

My question is, now that he's married will he actually stop that habit of coming back to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he won't. As long as you are there and avialable, he will return. I would stay clear for your own sake; however, with or without you, he will cheat on his wife as it just sounds like that is who he is.

What Guys Said 2

• No. I think it's a good thing, it's like he's addicted to you but he can't reconcile it. You should stop torturing the man and just accept him for who he is. Cheaters will be cheaters. Might as well give them what they want.

• Why do you tthink it's a good thing?

• Because that's what's desirable, a man that would stay by your side. Here you have a man by your side despite marriage and his propensity to cheat.

• I doubt it & when he does, just block every single connection you have with him. People like him are like cancer, they seldom go away & keep coming back.

What Girls Said 1

• I am afraid that you will be the one who has to cut the ties, because clearly he wont. Even if you like him, think about his wife man. There is a quote that says "there is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women", and this is definitely a case where women should stick together and tell that player to go kick it.

Good luck !