My sisters wedding is coming up soon and I don't really care at all is that wrong?

she is getting married later this summer , its been a long process and whole thing has been going on for a long time. this isn't even her first fiancé and wedding being planned , the first one a couple years ago fell apart and didn't happen , then she meet a new guy and they moved in soon afterwords and this wedding started to be planned soon afterwords.
I mean i'll still go and all but really not that concerned about the whole thing and haven't been involved at all with planning or did I want to or care.

Most Helpful Girl

• You pretty much see the same pattern happening all over again (which is why you don't care much).
    This is understandable.
    Your sister shouldn't rush her life... and should take her time to make such a deep vow.
    Perhaps you should pull her aside and speak to her as a caring brother (letting her know your concerns).
    Of course, this won't stop her decision but at least maybe you may allow her to see that she isn't
    making the best choices.

• I don't know if I feel this guy is a bad choice or more I've just lost interest in the whole thing and don't really care at all. maybe after the first almost wedding and now this actual wedding I've just heard too much about the whole thing

What Girls Said 4

• Not really

• You should care about your sister getting married because shes probably expecting some form of affection since all girls are emotional about that stuff so make a cute speech or get a good gift for them even if you dont care just act like you do and your sister will love you for it

• Nope. I give zero shits about anything happening to any of my family members, and I'm not offended if they don't care about what's happening to me. (that being said you should probably still show up to the wedding and giver her a gift if you dont' want to look like a jackass)

• oh yeah I was still going to go but not involved in planning or anything like that or paying much attention even

• It's fine. You don't need to care. She needs to care and she does. It's her wedding

What Guys Said 1

• its normal. i dont care about my sister's relationships either