Is it appropriate for him to undress her?

if a married women gets wet in the rain and takes shelter in another man's home who she's known for a long time, is it appropriate for him to undress since she's wet to help her out of those clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh yeah it's inappropriate she can undress herself, would you be comfortable with your wife helping her male friend undress because he's 'wet from the rain'?

• Right? Duh. This ain't the notebook. Sheeit.

• because i spoke to this friend of mine said she had been spending time with this guy as both their kids play on the same playground and she had to take shelter in his home due to the rain and she just let him undress her and that she was amazed as he was so sweet and gentle blah blah...

• It's shady imo, women can undress themselves. I think she likes him as more than friends otherwise she would have told him to back off

What Girls Said 5

• No it's inappropriate, why would you think otherwise?

• Yes that is completely inappropriate.

• it's inappropriate.

• I wouldn't let a man undress me as a married women. But i may take off my own clothes and use a towel to cover up.

• Its inappropriate for many reasons she isn't helpless she can do it herself, she is married only guy who should undress her should be her husband

What Guys Said 3

• Not really, no... She should, since she's married, be old enough to get her clothes off on her own... Depends on which clothes we talk about, but surely nothing beneath a coat...

• No, that wouldn't be appropriate. If this were a test question I'd expect 100% to get it right.

• It is inappropriate till she doesn't want him to do so