How likely will a marriage be 100% stable, if it's rushed?

Well I have friend who just got engaged to a man who she was in a relationship for 2 years. I just feel like she might be rushing it a bit. Just by knowing how she acts, she is one of those people who just obsessed over a guy. I might just be imagining it. How long until is appreciate for a guy to purpose to her girlfriend, and have it be a stable marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Two years isn't really rushing. You have to think it will be about a year to plan the wedding anyway. My parents got engaged after 6 months of dating. But, my boyfriends brother waited 9 years to propose. It really depends on the couple.

What Girls Said 2

• rushing stuffs has never been a good thing

• It's never100 nothing is.

What Guys Said 1

• 100% you have never. A marriage starts with marriage, not before, that's the worst mistake people make (one of them at least), that they continue their life as if nothing changed. In fact a marriage is hard work. It doesn't really matter what history two people have together as long as both are willing to make it work.
    Marriage is a lot of compromising to each other and tolerating what can't be compromised. it doesn't really matter how long they know each other, it matters whether they're seriously enough about it to work really hard on it.