Is this a good way to propose to her?

Okay, so I've had this idea since we met! We both work at the same school and I want to use that as an advantige! We are on lunch duty together so I want to do it then. I'll put the camera in the lunch room on all of the tv's through out the whole school and run to the office. I'll give one of her students a peice of paper before hand and have them give it to her. There will be instructions for how she sould read it, during the announcement and aloud. On the peice of paper it will have her name and of course will you marry me. While she reads it in the lunch room I'll be saying it over the intercom. The people who are having class will see it on the tv and hear it from me. Also her ring will be taped to the paper. It white gold and has a single, small diamond. I know, the ring isn't much, but I'm on a teacher's sallery.
Do you guys and girls like it or is it cheesy? Girls, would you say yes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awe, sounds really sweet! Clearly you put quite a bit of thought into it, I'm sure she will love it! I know I would!

What Girls Said 2

• That's perfect ! It's simple but cute because it's the thought that matters. And it's different no one thinks of that.

• I'm sorry, but I wouldn't do that. Work and privacy need to be kept apart. I would suggest somewhere romantic, the beach for example. But the ring seems nice, it's simple yet not. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Normally I would say no, but I just gotta see how this plays out. Make sure you put it on youtube.